Thank you for 2k+ reads!

So Pain reached over 2k reads and I'm currently screaming and rolling on the floor in happiness! I'm still shocked because hitting 1k was a huge deal to me and I reached over 2k in about a month and a bit which is mind blowing to say the least! Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read, vote and comment on my story! It really means a lot to me to know that other people enjoy my story and my writing isn't as terrible as I thought.

As of this moment, my story has been read in each continent of the world which is insane! My lil book is being read all over the world which is really hard to even imagine! Shout out to my readers from (cue drumroll): United States, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Peru, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Cyprus, Egypt, Qatar, Mongolia, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand! You guys rock and you have no idea how grateful I am for each and everyone of you!

I'd also like to thank kenobiii for shouting me out on her latest chapter of her book "all's fair in love and gambling". The book is an amazing Kakegurui book centres around Haruka Itsuka and Juzo Manyuda, an amazing gambling duo who become friends with Yumeko and the rest of the gang! She's just started the story but is currently on a hiatus whilst travelling around Europe (which sounds so dreamy and cool) but be sure to give a story a read for me guys!

More and more Kakegurui stories are being added to Wattpad so if you guys see one that you think I'd like to read, don't hesitates to send the link of it to me! I'd love to read some more amazing stories on here, especially anime ones so please feel free to recommend me some stories! I feel so thankful to be in a community where I can share my story and read other peoples so I want to be able to become friends with as many people as possible on here so once again, feel free to message me!

For the 2k reads special, I was thinking of doing either a special spin-off chapter of the Kakegurui cast going to the beach or a theme park for a day and writing about or doing a livestream where I would talk about my future projects, show my story planning, talk about Aiko a bit and stuff like that. I'm still deciding though but the choice is down to what you guys would like.

Once again, thank you for all the support on this book, it means a lot to me and I hope you guys enjoy the next few incoming chapters!

Opalft x