Can I have this dance???

Raphael pov*

I was looking for Fluttershy in the gardens but the only thing is why did she run away?? Was she scared?? Lots of thoughts were in my head right now, I have no idea why she ran away?? When I looked around I heard her cry. I looked where I heard it and I saw her talking to the animals.

F: "Oh little friends should I trust him?? Is he like the other guys?? Does he even care??"

"Oh course I care Flutters"

F:" *Gasp* Raph?! How much did you hear??

" All of it. Why did you run away?? Do you think I would hurt you??

F: *Looks down*

"Its because I'm a freak right...?

F:"What of course not! Its just.....

"Whats wrong???"

F: *Sighs* "Well in middle school I was really shy and I used to have a boyfriend name Brian. He was a jock and there was a dance and we went to the dance....and......'

"And what happened"

F:" Well he ask me to dance and I agreed. While we were dancing he told me to wait in the middle of the dance floor while he went to get punch but what I didn't know is that he was pulling a prank on me. He and his friends bump a bucket of....oil on me........*

I was shocked. I cant believe they would do this to a her.

F:" And after that I was bullied for all years in middle school and now high school....."

"Fluttershy I-I'm so sorry that happened to you.

F: *Tears up* "I just....feel...so alone....."

I pulled her into a hug and I could feel her tears.

F:" Thanks for listening Raph"

"No problem anytime"

I let go and I ask her "Can I have this dance??'

F: *Giggles and blush* "Of course"

Narrator pov*

The young kids were dancing to the soft music they couldn't take their eyes off each other. Fluttershy was so happy she is glad she has met someone who can listen and have someone to talk to. Raph on the other hand he just love a girl who can he be himself and the truth is that Raph doesn't like being all that tough he just like to be himself.

F: *Giggles*

R:" What is so funny??"

F:" I just love be here.........with you *Blushes*

R: *Blushes* "R-Really???"

F:" Yes I do"

R: *Smirks* "Well what if I do this"

F: " Do what??"

R: "This"

Raph pulled Fluttershy into a kiss. Fluttershy was shocked but all she wanted to do is kiss back. They had a long but yet passionate kiss. Fluttershy pulled away and Blushes really dark and Raph Blush dark.

F:" That was nice..."

R: "Yeah it was"

As they stared into each others eyes, In the bushes was his older brother Leonardo and Leo was very happy for his younger brother. And relieve that he has someone to calm him down and he saw how Raph was being himself, Leo couldn't help but smile really big

To be continue.........