A unexpected meeting (A Raphshy Episode)

Raphael pov

It was a night to remember. Again me and Lame-o-nardo had a fight again. I left the lair that night so i can clear things up.

"ugh i hate my life!!!! Why does everyone go against me!!!"

When i looked down i saw someone......wow she was just so beautiful.... She had long light pink hair and a light yellow skin. Wow i have never felt this way before. i followed her to her apartment so just in case she doesn't get hurt. Wait did i fall for her?!?!? When i looked into her window i saw her pets which she has like 10. She was......crying????? Why????? Wait why do i care???? I went closer to hear what she is saying. 

??: "Oh angel school was so bad.....everyone just picks on me just because i'm different than others....why is my life so hard????"

Is she going thru the same feeling as me??? No she can't be??? I really want to know this girl. When i jump to her balcony i tried to hear her but a dog was barking at me. I tried to make it to just shut up but it was too late...she saw me.....

"Uhhh hey......"

???: "W-who are you????"

"Don't be afraid please i'm a good guy i'm Raphael what about yours??"

She was so shy. I liked that.

F: "I-I-I-i'm Fluttershy........."

"That's a beautiful name"

Fluttershy pov

Who is this turtle??? But he seems cute.

R:"That's a beautiful name"

I was so surprise. He said my name was....beautiful wow

T- "Thank you" *blush*

R:"Y-Your welcome" *blush*

We stared into each others eyes for a while then i broke the silence

"Do you wanna....come inside???"

R:"Uhhh sure i like that"

I let him in my home. We sat on the couch and started talking. For the first time i have someone who gets me. That understands me. After a little while i heard the door bell ring. I stand up really fast. He grab me by the hand. I blush like crazy. He asked me

R:" Who's that???"

"Umm i friend of mine. Now you need to go"

R:"Why?!?"

"She will freak out when  she sees you now you need to go now"

R:" Can i come back tomorrow night??"

He still wants to see me. But why???

"Y-You still want to see me???"

R:" Uhhh yeah i do"

I blush so much today. wow he is such a nice guy

"Why? Why do you want to see me?? To make fun of me!!!!"

Raphael Pov 

I was so shocked. Why does she think i will make fun of her??

"N-No i like you Fluttershy, I still want to get to know you better"

I saw a blush on her which made me Blush but like crazy

F:"R-Really??"

"Yeah i really mean it"

We stared into each others eyes for a moment then the door bell rang again

???:" FLUTTERSHY OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!!!!!

F:" *shaking* P-Please go....

I nodded and left her living room but i wanted to know who is her friend

??:" WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER THE DOOR THE FIRST TIME"

F:" *shaking* I-I-I'm so sorry i-i 

??:" * slaps her hard" Next time open it the first time i ring it okay!!!!!!

F:" O-O-Okay....."

??:" You are so useless!!! *walks away*"

F:" *crying*

Did i see her Friend or her mother just called her useless and slap her?!?!?.Why is Fluttershy still there she is living with an abusive life!! I cant tell her what i saw but i'm going to help her. I don't want her hurt. She will be safe.

Oh no why is Fluttershy mom or Friend hurting her. Who is she anyways hurting her.What would happen next?? Find out next time! The next episode will be a Twilightnardo .Hope you enjoy this!! See you guys next time bye!!