A scary meeting (A Slashshimmer)

Sunset pov

I was walking home from school cause I was retake the test because I failed but I wish I can show my parents.......but there not here.......
I miss them...so much.......but I wish I had a someone other than my friends to spend with..... Well I was walking then all of a sudden I was attack by these men in tux.

"Who are you?!?!!!"

K:"Krang takes the girl with bacon hair"

"*Growls* Then try to catch me!!!! *Runs*

K:"Get the girl!!!!"

I was running as fast as I can but I got stop by more.

"*Gasp*"

K:"Your coming with us Krangs"

Before I could think of something.. There was a big mutant attacking the Krang. I saw him him but he looked like he can't do this by himself  so I decided to help him. I found a pole and grab it. I saw him looking at me but I don't know if it was amazement or something.. Then I saw a robot throwing a knife and I react to go save him.

"WATCH OUT!!!! *Runs*"

??"Huh?? *Turns around*"

I pushed him and I got stab but only on the arm.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH"

Slash pov

I got pushed and she saved my...life.

"MISS!!!!"

I destroyed all of those robots and I looked at her and she looked pass out so I took her to the lair which is a bad idea but I don't know where she lives so.
I was waiting for 6 hours if she would wake up but nothing yet... Soon enough I fell asleep..

Sunset pov

Ouch my head.. Where am I??? Who room is this?? That mutant took cared of me.... He help me..... But why????
I looked to my right and saw him sleeping which was....cute.. Wait what?!?!? Did I just say that???

??:"Oh good your awake!!"

"Huh?? *Gasp* W-Who are you???"

S:" Don't be scared my name is Slash and what's yours???"

"I'm Sunset Shimmer nice to meet you

S:" Wow Sunset Shimmer that's a really nice name"

" *Blushes* Thanks and Slash is such an awesome name"

S:" *Blushes* Wow thanks hehe"

We were both staring at each others eyes for a long period. But I never knew his eyes can be so....magical. I want to stare at them for a little longer.

:" Oh Shoot I have to go thanks anyway Slash"

S:" But we will meet again right?? "

" *Smiles* Right bye Slash

S:" Bye Sunset! "