Chapter 4

I woke up on the couch and looked around the room, finding no one but my self.

" Must've been a dream " i said out loud feeling some what disappointed. " What must've been a dream? " said someone from upstairs. I looked up and saw Dylan O'brien standing their in the same clothes as last night.

" Nothing. I just " thought about when we kissed and thought it was the best thing possible. " nothing" i finally said.

He looked up at me with a smile. "So what do you want to do today ?" He asked with a charming smile. I looked around the room, making sure he was talking to me. Of course he was ! God, get it together Kendry.

I turned around quickly " whatever you want to do" i got up from the couch and walked towards the fridge.

" do you like pancakes ?" I asked him. He stood their for a second and nodded i turned on the stove and started making them.

" im gonna go get some clothes from my place, and ill be right back. " he said walking up behind me. " alright " i nodded and smiled.

He quickly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him crashing his lips into mine. Whoa. My body melted at the kiss. I pulled away the kiss but, he kept his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled.

What the hell ? Is this real ? I thought to my self.

" thank you " i said to him. " for what ?" He asked moving to grab his keys. " for making this the best morning possible " i said as he walked out the door.

As soon as he left i gabbed the house phone and dialed Ali's number. " hello ?" I here her answer. " hey , how was your night " i asked her. " great and how was yours with your #1 crush " she blurted. I couldnt keep it in and spilled everything. She gasped in disbelief. " Kendrys growing up, finally " she yelped.

"Im gonna spend the day with Jake okay ? " she asked. " okay " i said and i hung up.

A few minutes later as i was stacking the pancakes on a plate the door bell went off.

I walked to the door and smiled as Dylan came through.

I moved out of the way as he walked in. " Ali said shes spending the day with Jake " i tell him.

"Good, that means we get to spend it together" he whispers.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the forehead. He then pulled me in for a hug.

Me being me hugged back with the stupidest smile on my face.

( i know its short sorry i will do another update tomorrow. I really hope you guys like this and please help me get more reads ! Thank you for your votes ily all ! )