Chapter six

It took me a second to process this. The last guy that told me he loved me, it didn't end well. Dylan seemed to see my hesitant actions by the concerned look on his face. "I can't say it back" I whispered looking up at him.

I regretted saying this the moment I said it because his face fell. "W-why?" He asked. He looked like a lost puppy and it shattered my heart.

"Dylan we've known eachother for what two days? I don't know. I just can't say it back because-" I cut myself off yet again.

"Because what?" He asked looking at me as I took a step back. I took a deep breath. "Because I don't love you Dylan" I looked away and he seemed to take that in the most harsh way I could've said it.

I looked down. How can we escalade this quick? From hugging and being happy to these awkward silences. I walked to get my bags. "I'm s-sorry. I should, I should go" I whispered as I took a couple steps to the door. I went for the door and he just stood there.

What?

He didn't even bother to ask me to stay.
I rolled my eyes and cussed my self out mentally knowing I shouldn't get a attached to anyone. And also, my car was not at his house. I called a cab and sat myself down on the concrete.

I heard Dylan's door open and close and I heard the footsteps increasing pace coming towards me. I sat silently as Dylan had joined me. "Are you mad at me?" He asked softly and I shook my head. "Are you mad at me?" I asked him softly. He shook his head as well.

The can pulled up and he looked over to me. "Then just come back in please?" I looked from him to the cab. "Dylan, I-I can't do this. I can't have a back and forth and I'm better independent." I said looking down as tears threatened to brim my eyes. Why did I care about him so much? It's been days literally. Screw you and your emotional self Kendry.

His face fell yet again. "Kendry, please don't. Look I'm sorry for acting too quickly. Just come in" he said in the most soft adorable voice ever, but there was a hint of hurt.

I shook my head and got into the cab. "Bye Dylan" I said softly shutting the door. I looked back as the cab drove off
And saw him standing there with a hurt expression. I knew I was already attached to him. But I can't love him.

A/N

I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long guys. School is super hard. And honestly I feel like this story is shit. I've matured so much and I look back and read this and I become disappointed in myself because it sucks. I'm sorry guys.