4: Study Group (Past)

"Do we have to hang out with those losers?" I scolded ,Hanji is gonna invite some 10th graders to our 'Study' group.

"Yes, they seem cool, now stop being a douche and be nice." she stuck her tounge out at me, I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

----------------------------------------

A doorbell was heard from upstairs in Hanji's room. "Ahh They are herrrrrrre!" She yelled as she ran down the stairs to her front door, she swung the door open and pulled one of the guys in and shut the door behind him. "I thought Armin, and mikasa was coming?" he shook his gead no and explained that they had some business to do. She led him to her room and introduced us to him.

"Guyyyyyssss I would like y'all to meet Eren! Let me introduce you to my friends! 

The blonde right there is Erwin.

"Ha gaaayyyyyyyy!" Hanji was interrupted

"Aye! I haven't even dated a guy before!" Erwin defended himself.

"Yeah but you fucked one before!"

"One? Ha I doubt it!"

"He's just to gay to function!" [Gotta love mean girls]

"Ok! Let me continue! The girl with light brown hair is Petra. There Gunter, Thomas, Connie, Sasha, and last and especially least,  is Levi." She leaned closer, whispering into my ear. "Also known as Mr.Clean [you know the cleaning product?]" She sat down and pulled me down with her.

"Ok then, lets get started!"

----------------------------------------

(Eren POV)

"See ya later Hanji." I said waving to Hanji and walking down the sidewalk.

They were nice, and funny...kinda. I can't believe they invited me to their study group! They are seniors, and they are popular too, it was like a dream come true for me!  I hope next time they will invite me again, probably not though. I was just sitting there not even talking or moving, just staring like a lost puppy.

"Mom, I'm home!" I closed the door from behind, and started toward my room. I jumped into my bed and laid down, ahhhh this feels so good.

----------------------------------------

Levi's POV:

"He was totally checking me out!" I screamed out to Hanji, "When I walked out the door to go to the restroom he totally was looking at my butt!" I pointed out.

"I really doubt it Levi."

"He was! He likes me ,I'm telling you!"

"No he does not! Levi stop being conceded!"

"Fine then, don't believe me, but if he comes up to me and says all this lovey dovey shit, I will hurt yall." I exclaimed, walking out of Hanji's room and heading toward the front door. "Well I'm leaving see ya, lil shits."

"Bye Levi!"

I stepped out of the door, being exposed by the cold winter breeze hitting my face. I was surrounded by white fluffy looking snow, I loved the scenery. Its pretty much always like this in city of Maria.

----------------------------------------

Didn't know how to end it. And sorry for not updating in awhile my phone is shit right now!

INSANE OUT!!!!!