Long Time, No See (Present)

My specialty is writing, painting, designing... makeup, and hair. But for now I'm working on a book... but I have bad writers block. Not really cause I have no ideas in my head... I'm more, distracted. Ever since Eren has had that accident... one second I'll be thinking of ideas, working on something, but another second later, I'll be on the verge of tears at the thought of Eren.

"Levi, come to the meeting room, immediately. " His rough voice boomed in my room as he stuck his head in the door.
I sighed loudly and threw myself off my seat and followed him to the meeting room.

As we got there I crossed my arms and leaned against the table.
"What's up ,eyebrows?"
He chuckled at my comment.

"We have someone you need to meet! Come!"
He gestured a women from the corner of the room to move closer. I put my attention to her, but later felt a bit uneasy... Seems familiar...

"Introduce yourself."

"Hey, I'm Levi Ackerman, I'm the writer, designer, artist and in all just a really talented person here, and you?" I stuck my hand out to shale hers, but she seemed hesitant.

"Oh um... you may know me...I'm Petra Ral, I'm Erwin's new assistant. It's nice meeting you again! " She shook my hand, squeezing it tightly.
But I was to distracted at the thought that... I got to see her again...

"So since she is my assistant, she will also be yours as well. So you need her now since you haven't came up with a single idea for your new story."
I was to deep in thought to listen to him right now

She's back...
Did she know I work her...
Does she know Eren and I are together...
Will she... interfere?

"Get to work!" Erwin voice flooded the room. I snapped out of thought and looked at Petra.

"We should get going, you need to get to work and I'll help you of course!"
She said smiling, and skipped to my office joyfully.

Why?!