Chapter 3: Gay Side?

(A/N: So, I just realized that The Script is perfect for this story. Really! Never heard of them? Get out from under your rock, and look up For The First Time by them! Absolutely amazing. And don't be afraid to comment and vote! Love you corncobs!  Sorry for the wait! ooxoo)

******

"Louis! We are not buying all of those watermelons, so put them back! This is why the boys and I never take you and Niall shopping. Are you listening to me?!" It's only been five minutes in Wal-Mart, and Louis was causing havoc on the poor grocery store. He ran ahead of us when we got there, going straight to the food, but now that he put the watermelons back, he raced to the way back of the store, to the aisle labeled "Bikes" with Zayn right on his toes, trying to catch the wild one.

Me and Jesse take our time, giggling the whole way to the aisle at the boys. Honestly, I've only met two, but having five of them?! I could never handle it. As we reached the aisle, we see Louis riding a bicycle two times too small for the fellow, with little pink pom-poms hanging from the ends of the handle bars. Zayn is actually entertaining himself with a "Super-Bouncy Bouncy Ball!" trying to reach the ceiling, which he actually isn't far off from. Jesse and I once again giggle, but Louis comes over and crashes right into our legs, not hurting us, but making his bike fall to the side. Luckily, Lou is not too hurt by the two foot fall, but Jesse helps him up anyway, while I make my way to Zayn.

"Having fun there?" I say, eyeing the force he is putting on the ball, and his small smile tugging at his lips. 

"Do you see how high this thing goes!? I am so close!" Zayn's eyes meet mine, filled with excitement a five year old could resemble. I laugh, and tell him to keep trying. Louis and Jesse come over and watch too. After a few tries, he puts all his energy and force into the small, clear pink ball. It bounces, and flies all the way up, banging the ceiling.. But then, it bounces off the ceiling and into one of the lights. It starts to sway, and flicker, then just goes out. 

"Okay, I think we're about done with the toys; let's go get some food!" We all hurry and run away from the scene that did not just happen. I have never been kicked out of a Wal-Mart before, but there's a first for everything, right? 

Zayn has ran to get us a cart, and came back to all of us already having food overflowing in our arms. He looks at us like we're mad, but soon chuckles. We all pile up the cart quickly, going from aisle to aisle, picking out food in each. Soon after a long hour, and Louis' random choices of food, we finally make it to the check-out. The check-out girl was about 17, you could tell. When we came up to her, her eyes widened. Looks like someone's a fan..

"Oh my gosh! You're Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik! I love you guys!" She squealed, jumping up and down. It was actually kind of cute!

"Yes and you're our check-out girl! Can we have a picture, please!?" Louis screamed, getting all excited, and grabbing the girl from behind the register.

"Here, I'll take it," Jesse says, as the girl hands her an Iphone. The boys pose, with the girl in the middle, cheesing like a five year old with candy. 

"Say 'I hate cheese!'" I tell them, which they give me a confused look, "What? Cheese is just gross." They laugh, and finally snap the picture. "Alright, well, after this lovely gal bags our groceries, we'll be on our way to my apartment." As Zayn pays for the groceries, I rummage through my bag for my phone.

It's already 10:30!? Where has the time gone? I scroll through my messages; thirteen of them? All from.. Garrett. Great. 

StupidIdiotIHateYou: Mona! Please forgive me. I love you!

StupidIdiotIHateYou: Can we talk this out? I made a big mistake, talk to me.

StupidIdiotIHateYou: Where are you? You were supposed to come get your stuff about three hours ago. Do you forgive me? xxoo