Chapter 24

I blinked thrice "What...",he had me caged on a wall,acted like a crazy person inhaling my scent like it was some sort of drug and all he could say was 'i talk too much'. I scoffed,the world has gone mad.

He moved away from me and leaned lazily on his huge desk with his legs crossed. He looked at me with a smirk on his face "there is a dinner party tonight,I expect you to be ready by seven. Wear something nice, preferably a dress".

I blinked again, unbelievable. Was this happening right now,"Excuse me,Alpha,but did you hear anything I said. You beat my friend for no reason and dragged me here for no reason. You gonna pretend like that didn't happen?"I asked waving my arms around angrily.

He raised an eyebrow,"Don't be so dramatic .What would you have me do,mate. You see my wolf doesn't appreciate you shouting at me or defending another male..."he said dangerously calm walking towards me slowly, "Besides i can do whatever I want,I am the Alpha after all and that boy is part of my pack. I can beat him to a pulp if I want just like I can take his life if I want. I advise you not to agitate my wolf any further if you want that boy to live another day. Now,you can go I'm done with you" he said looking down at me like I was just an irritating child annoying him. I huffed and stormed out banging his door shut on my way out.

'That bastard,how dare he treat me like that!'."oompf" I bumped into someone on my way downstairs and they squealed. I looked at the person ready to apologise "Oh my gosh Cathy!", she widened her eyes and we hugged each other squealing like little early teenage girls.

"Prisca!,I missed you so much. What are you doing out here,did the big bad Alpha finally let you out"she asked with wide eyes.

I smiled at her "Yeah just because I had training with Bryan. I don't think he would want me out of his apartment any longer so I was about to go back.". She looked at me with disapproval.

"No ways girly!,there's a dinner party tonight and we are both going even if I have to jail break you!" she said taking my hand and dragging me to God knows where.People have to stop dragging me,I was starting to develop a phobia of being dragged all the time.

I sighed,"hey... actually there's no need for that,the Alpha told me about it and told me to be ready by seven" I told her while she still dragged me with her.

She squealed and I laughed at her "Yes!,that's totally perfect and calls for shopping!".

******
After hours of shopping in the pack territory which surprisingly had a lot of shops, Cafe's and basically everything you would find in a small City I was exhausted. We returned hours later because Cathy just had to find me the perfect drool worthy dress and we met Stephanie dress shopping too- so she joined Cathy on her quest.

Now we were back in the pack house in the Alpha's large apartment preparing for the dinner party. It was apparently five o'clock and we were in a rush because Stephanie kept panicking about how it was going to take hours to get ready and shit.

"Stephanie,don't worry we will be ready on time...just chill"Cathy said curling my hair with a big thick curling ion. I just sat on a chair in front of a dressing table with a large mirror. She was turning my hair into nice wavy large curls,I liked it.

We were all still in our robes. Stephanie sulked"I'm gonna wear my dress now then I will do both your make up",she said unzipping a bag with her dress.
****
Finally after what seemed like hours and hours we all stood in front of another huge mirror in my bedroom looking at our new selves in awe.

Stephanie literally had a gift with make up ,I was looking really beautiful and glowing-i looked alive. My hair was waist long,shiny and wavy. My face was bight,vibrant,alive and I looked gorgeous with the bold red lipstick. My dress was a bright bold red,reached my mid thighs showing off all my curves and beautiful legs. It had lacey long sleeves and was also lace at the top showing off my cleavage. My stiletto heels were black louboutins , amazing. I never thought I would get to wear anything like this in my entire life. I looked classy and sexy at the same time. I even wore designer Gucci jewelry,pretty diamond necklace and earrings.

Stephanie wore a black long mermaid dress that hugged all her curves and showed off her huge cleavage. She was truly blessed with large boobs,she also had a perfect tiny waist so she really looked like an hour glass in that dress. Her red hair was long and straightened so it reached her shoulder blades.She also had bold red lipstick that blended with her red hair and made her eyes pop especially with the dark eyeliner.

Catherine looked amazing in her mid thigh Royal blue dress,it was sleeveless and had a nice embroided bodice. Her blond hair was also straight and short shaping beautiful small face. Today her hair almost looked white,it was amazing and her green eyes popped out looking even more enchanting. She also wore black louboutin heels only hers had a thicker heel.

I had a feeling that tonight was going to be unforgettable.