Chapter 17: News Flash

When Loki woke up, (y/n) was not by his side. At first, he thought it had all been a dream. That was until someone threw a pillow at his face from across the room. He sat up and started laughing.

"Finally, you're awake." (y/n) giggled.

"Yes I am, thanks to the pillow." Loki smiled.

"Well, I'm going to step out. See you in a bit, Loki." (y/n) ran up to him, kissed him, then quickly went out.

Loki got up and changed. When he went out, Fandral was there, waiting. He had a suspicious look.

"What?" asked Loki.

"So, I'm walking down the corridor and when I round the corner, I see (y/n) coming out of your chambers. Why?"

"Um... she just came to tell me something..." nervously said Loki.

"In her night gown?" Fandral was unconvinced.

"It was an urgent message." Loki said rapidly.

"What is going on between you two?"

Loki sighed. "If I tell you, you must tell no one. Except Thor, Volstagg, and Hogun. Understand?"

Fandral nodded in agreement.

"Alright... (y/n) and I... love each other and... we're together."

"Oh...I see..." Fandral walked over to the wall and put his head against it.

"What is the matter?" asked Loki.

"It's sad. How is it that you have someone and I don't? No offense. I hate being alone. Why can't I have a maiden like yours?" gloomed Fandral.

"Don't talk like that, Fandral.... you'll never have a maiden like mine. She's one of a kind." bullied Loki.

Fandral sighed and hit his head on the wall. "I hate seeing you like this....so I'm leaving." said Loki while walking away. "I feel better already!" Loki called back to Fandral.

~•~•~

"So, you and Loki huh?" said Sif.

(y/n) and Sif were seated in the garden. (y/n) had just told Sif about her and Loki.

"Yes, but Sif? Please promise me you won't tell it to a soul. Not one soul." begged (y/n).

"Why would I want to ruin your happiness? You're my best friend and I care for your happiness." said Sif.

"Thank you, Sif."

"That really is a smart match, you know. You two make a beautiful pair. I support you both." Sif smiled.

"You're always so supportive, Sif. I appreciate that." said (y/n).

"So... any child? Are you to be expecting anytime soon?" joked Sif.

"Oh my, no. Sif you're mental!" laughed (y/n).

"You know... Fandral likes you. It's going to kill him when he finds out." gossiped Sif.

"Oh, Fandral. Handsome fellow but, not for me. I see him as a friend."

The girls laughed.