Chapter 5

"What are you doing, have you forgotten what I have taught you already and I thought you were smart", yelled Taurus.

"Well if you stop breathing down my neck like some bull, I might be able to focus better", I growled at Taurus.

It was my third weekend at the training grounds and I was working on my archery.

Aries and Scorpio snickered at my comment and Taurus scowled.

"Yeah Taurus, stop being such a BULLy", snickered Scorpio emphasizing on the word bull.

I snorted and turned my face away to laugh quietly. Taurus huffed, leaving me and going to grab Scorpio. Scorpio lifted his hands up in surrender but before Taurus could grab him, he turned into a Scorpion and scuttled away.

Aries and I burst out laughing as Scorpio reappeared on the other side of the training grounds, offering us a bow.

"I swear to the zodiacs Scorpio, will you cut it out, I'm trying to teach here, you poisonous freak", yelled Taurus. Taurus began to stomp over to where Scorpio was grinning mockingly.

"Hey, that's not nice, calling me poisonous, just because I can turn into a Scorpion, doesn't mean I'm poisonous", pouted Scorpio.

"You have always been a sting in my side, if you want to help, you can help her with the spear, I'm in charge of teaching her the basics of the bow", yelled Taurus.

"Ha, sting in your side because I have a stinger as a Scorpion, real original Taurus", smirked Scorpio.

"Come here you little insect", yelled Taurus, charging towards Scorpio.

"Actually I'm a arachnid, not an insect and that's my cue to leave, good luck Ame", said Scorpio as he dashed out the doors. Aries and I were laughing as Taurus, yelling insults charged after him.

"Well I guess my teacher is having a break", I said snickering.

"Sorry about that, Scorpio likes to tease, usually at Taurus but since you're here, he's been showing off a lot lately", said Aries.

"So is it always like this with you guys", I asked.

"Most of the time but we haven't had to possible train a new star signs for ages, the last one was Leo and Aquarius I believe but the previous Leo mostly trained him, same with Aquarius, we haven't had to have different zodiac signs training a zodiac sign that wasn't their own sign", said Aries stretching.

"Oh ok, who were the previous Leo and Aquarius", I asked.

"The previous Leo was a girl and the previous Aquarius was a boy", said Aries.

I held the bow loosely at my side as I listened. "Really, so its not like gender specific or anything with the star signs?", I asked.

"Nope but we do have to have 6 males and 6 females, to make it even but as long as we have that, it doesn't matter about gender of the signs", said Aries.

"I know you have to have the most characteristics of your sign but does that change, have you ever acted differently from your own sign", I asked.

I was curious because even though I am a Sagittarius, I wouldn't call myself a typical Sagittarius. 

"Yeah of course, we are still humans and have our own personality traits, the immortal zodiac signs just transferred their powers into the stones and gave us a home", said Aries.

"But you don't show those traits a lot, do you?", I asked.

"Very perceptive of you Ame, Sage was the same, she was very smart and opinionated but she didn't always like showing how smart she was, she was just as smart as Virgo and Virgo is probably the smartest when it comes to tech or numbers", said Aries.