34

At her trailer, Victoria sat on the couch in the living room, staring blankly at the wall. Alex and Crash, who finally their reunion just a few moments before, walked up to their younger sister, sad look on her faces. Victoria noticed and rolled her eyes, looking up at her two older siblings, "What?" She asked them annoyed.

"We know you saw her at the station," Alex spoke up quietly, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Victoria scoffed, looking up at Alex, "Do you want to talk about it?" She mocked her and Alex stepped forward, taking a seat next to Victoria on the couch while Crash stood next to her.

"Victoria," Alex said sternly, "I've seen Mom get arrested for a crime before and even if you were there for it, you were too damn young. You're not used to this--" She began to explain, but Victoria cut her off.

"Why because I was raised a Northsider?" She questioned her sister as she got up from her seat, "Man, that's everyone's excuse for everything when it comes to me, isn't it? 'Oh, Victoria was raised as a Northsider, she wouldn't get it.' 'Victoria, you wouldn't understand, you're not a Serpent!'" She shouted, tears pouring out of his eyes, "You know what? That's no one's excuse but Mom's. And you know, everything that's happening to her right now, that's all on fucking her!"

Her voice began to crack as she spoke and Alex went to walk forward to pull her sister into a hug, but Victoria roughly pushed her, causing her Alex to fall on the ground, "Don't touch me!" Victoria screamed at her angrily before she ran for the door. 

Before they could stop her, Victoria was already out the door. She started to walk down the rows of trailers, not knowing exactly where she was going. Tears continued to stream down her cheeks, which made her unable to see clearly. 

She ended up bumping into someone. Before she could fall, the person grabbed her by the arms, helping her, "Don't touch me!" She yelled at them.

"Hey, hey, it's me. It's me, Jughead." He told her, wiping the tears from her eyes. She seemed to calm down when she saw that it was only Jughead. Victoria began to cry once more and Jughead sighed, wrapping his arms around her, "Hey, you're going to get through this. We're going to get through this. Together. "

_____________

The next day, Victoria and Jughead were told not to attend school. But of course, they ended up doing the opposite. The two teenagers entered Riverdale High's cafeteria and within seconds, all eyes were on them, especially Victoria. She used to be the most popular girl in school, but people were soon about to turn their backs on her, not that her mother being a Southside Serpent was now in the open and that Eliza was supposedly one of Jason's Blossom's killer.

 Victoria's eyes locked on Cheryl, who was sitting at a table with numerous Vixens and Bulldogs alongside her, trying to comfort her. Jughead and Victoria walked over to the girl's table and stood in front of her. Cheryl slowly stared up at them. She stood up, face to face with the children of her twin brother's 'murderers'

The whole cafeteria was now silent and it took every bit of courage in Victoria's body to finally speak up, "We're sorry, Cheryl," She told her, trying her hardest not to cry right then and there.

Within seconds, Cheryl had lifted her hand up and struck Victoria across the face. She grabbed her by the collar of her letterman jacket shaking, shaking her as she silently cried, "How could you let this happen, Victoria! You were one of JJ's best friends! Your mother murdered him!"

Cheryl began to roughly hit Victoria on the chest and the blonde haired girl let her, thinking that she deserved it. Archie and the rest of their friend group saw the scene unfold and quickly got up from their seats, making their way over to them.

"That's enough!" Mr. Weatherhbee shouted just as Archie grabbed Cheryl by the arms, pulling her away, "Mr. Jones, Miss Munroe, I need the two of you to come with me. Right now."

Victoria sighed as she turned around, ready to exit the cafeteria with Jughead alongside their principal.

"They were apologizing!" Archie defended his two best friends, "They didn't do anything wrong!"

"Right Now!" Weatherbee spoke up over Archie, ignoring him.

____________________

Her phone had rung numerous times, but Victoria still stayed in her position on the living room couch, not moving a single muscle. Her friends had called her phone numerous times, but Victoria still didn't move. 

There was a knock on Victoria's trailer door. She tried to ignore it,  but the person kept knocking. She sighed, getting up from her permanent seat on the couch and walked over to the door.

She sighed, placing her right hand on the doorknob before turning it. She opened the door to find Archie and Jughead standing before her. They noticed her red puffy eyes and gave the girl a sad look, "What are you guys doing here?" She asked the two boys, giving them a confused look.

"We found Jason's jacket, there's a hard drive with a video in it. We're going to watch it, are you coming?" They explained and Victoria instantly nodded her head yet.

She quickly grabbed her jean jacket before she headed out the door and toward wherever the rest of her friends were at.

___________________

Kevin, Archie, Victoria, Betty, Veronica, and Jughead all sat together in front of a laptop, watching the video that revealed who killed Jason. Victoria was hesitant to watch it, worried if it would actually show that her mother and FP killed Jason Blossom, her former friend.

The video began, showing a Jason was tried to a wooden chair in what looked like a basement. A Serpent she recognized to be Mustang entered and began to taunt Jason up until Clifford Blossom, of all people, entered.

He glared at his son for a moment just before he extended his arm out and took the engagement ring out of the front pocket of Jason's button down white shirt. Clifford did the unexpected and pulled out a gun.

The whole group let out a small gasp as they watched Clifford kill his own son. Tears streamed down Victoria's cheeks as she began to cry at the sight of her own friend being killed.

Jughead, who was sitting next to Victoria, wrapped his arms around her in comfort.

Just a couple more chapters for 1x13 and then it's season 2!