30

"Whoo!" Moose shouted out as she stood in the boy's locker room with the rest of the Bulldogs. They all already had their jerseys, ready for the home game they had against their Arch-Rivals, the Baxter High Ravens.

She stood on the wooden bench to overlook all of her fellow teammates, "Listen here, Bulldogs! Reggie being out sick with the flu is not going to stop us from winning this game. We are going to kick ass out there and give one hundred and fifty percent. Now let's go kick some Baxter High ass!" She announced loudly and all of the boys barked likes dogs, including Victoria.

She usually thought of doing that as immature, but at that moment, she was just in such a damn good mood.

Once exiting the locker room, the Riverdale Bulldogs, lead by Victoria ran onto the field. The bleachers were packed with both people from Riverdale and people from Greendale.

The River Vixens were doing their cheers, lead by Veronica, who had taken over Cheryl's position as Captain after the dance off. Victoria's eyes scanned the crowd on the bleachers to find her sister and mother there, cheering her on. She looked around a little more to find Jughead standing beside the bleachers, looking straight at her.

She sent him a smile, which he gladly returned before Victoria placed on her helmet.

_______________

The next afternoon at school, the Riverdale gang all sat together at a lunch table outside. It was awkward between them all for obvious reasons. Veronica and Archie had secret kissed the night of Jughead's party, Betty and Jughead broke up, Jughead had gotten together with Victoria, the only sane and person at that table seemed to Kevin, who was deeply confused about it all.

"Sorry to interrupt," Cheryl spoke up as she made her way over to the group of teenagers, "But I have an announcement to make. One that involves you, Betty. I'm bringing Polly to the dance as my date and we're campaigning as Co-Queens of Homecoming Court."

Betty furrowed her eyebrows as she gave Cheryl a confused look, "Because why?" Betty questioned the redhead.

"Because, nightmare Smurfette, by all rights, it should have been Polly and Jason on that stage being crowned," Cheryl explained to them, "This is the next best thing. So, don't forget to vote and I'll see everyone at my coronation." She told them brightly before walking away.

"Betty, about the homecoming dance," Archie began to tell his best friend, "Can I play a couple songs? I kinda told her that..." Before Archie finished his sentence, he noticed the look Betty was giving him, "Woah, you don't want me to?"

"No, no, it's not that, Arch, it's just that umm..." Betty trailed off, "This dance needs to be...fun. And your songs, as amazing as they are..."

Jughead let out a sigh before he finished Betty's sentence, "They make you want to slit your wrists." Jughead stated and Archie gave him an offended look, "In a good way."

"In an amazing way." Veronica corrected him and Victoria scoffed.

"There's no such thing as slitting your wrist in a good way, guys." She commented as she looked up them confused.

Veronica sighed and decided to ignore Victoria's comment, "And no need to fret, Betty, cause Archie asked me to sing with him and we're thinking about doing some upbeat covers?"

"We are?" Archie asked, giving Veronica a deeply confused look.

Veronica turned her head to look at Archie, "Aren't we?" She questioned him. It was clearly Archie had no part in this idea, causing Victoria to laugh.

__________

Victoria was walking down the hallway by herself when she heard her name being called "Victoria!" Jughead called out to her, a smile on his face.

She instantly and looked up a smile, but gave him a confused look when she saw a football in his hands, "Why do you have a football in your hand?"

"I gotta admit, this wasn't all my idea. Alex helped with it a bit, she said something along the lines of 'My number one ship needs to have the most perfect homecoming proposal ever.'" He explained to her, "I came up with the idea of the football though, she just helped design it because I suck at art."

Jughead held out the football and Victoria looked down to see the football read, '#27, Be my catch to homecoming?' 

A large grin formed on her lips as she looked up at Jughead, "Of course, I would, Juggy." She cheered out as she wrapped her arms around Jughead and hugged him. He hugged her back, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek.

"Well, well, well, Jughead Jones, the son of FP Jones and Victoria Munroe, the daughter of Eliza Munroe," A voice spoke up and both teenagers turned to see Alice standing before them, her arms crossed, "I hate to tell Betty I told her so, you Sout...

"Well, well, well, Jughead Jones, the son of FP Jones and Victoria Munroe, the daughter of Eliza Munroe," A voice spoke up and both teenagers turned to see Alice standing before them, her arms crossed, "I hate to tell Betty I told her so, you Southsiders always end up crawling back to each other."

"What do you want, Alice?" Victoria asked the female annoyed, rolling her eyes.

"Well, I've come to invite you guys to the dinner Betty and I are having right before homecoming, invite your parents, too, it's been awhile since I've actually had a formal conversation. After all, we all went to high school together. Eliza was even one of my best friends." Alice explained to them and Jughead frowned in confusion.

"You were friends with Victoria's mom?" Jughead asked the older blonde, not quite believing the story.

"Of course, I was even there in the hospital when she had Crash," Alice replied and Victoria clenched her jaw out of anger. Alice smiled at her before walking away, feeling as she succeeded.

Jughead gave his girlfriend a concerned look when he saw how angry she looked, "Hey, Tori? What's wrong?" He asked her and Victoria just shook her head.

"I'm fine, just haven't heard that name in a while," She answered quietly and Jughead sighed in response.

"Where even is Crash? I haven't seen him in forever, he always kept to himself," He questioned, "When's the last time any of you seen him?"

Victoria turned to Jughead, giving him a confused look, "He got sent to Juvie a couple years back, remember? For truancy." She informed him and Jughead seemed to be shocked by this news.

"How do I not remember this?" Jughead frowned.

Victoria laughed at Jughead's question,  "It happened like three years ago, the kid just keeps getting into trouble in Juvie so he keeps getting a longer time. Crash's like seventeen now, just not allowed visitors." She explained to him.

AN: So, Victoria has an older brother, hmmm.