Part 7: The Arena

A/N: I hope your enjoying my story so far:) I've been writing non stop for this story and the other story I am going to put out soon, I'm excited to see the reactions. So with out further a do, part seven. And I'm am currently on vacation, so this will be the only update this week.

By the way, my friend jimennatorress  makes my book covers. I'd like to give a special thanks to her.

———————————————————————

Luca's POV

"Lorenzo, did you get a replacement for distributor #452." I asked him while doing paperwork.

"Yes Don, he can fight too. I think he has a good head on his shoulders." He said on deep thought.

"Good and prepare a fight for me at the Arena tonight."I said. Fighting helps me relax, I might sound weird but it does. All the stress that I built up is released when I fight.

"Yes Don."  He said as he left my office.

Ugh, I still have a shit ton of fucking paperwork to do. Well at least I get to fight tonight, and mom cooks on Wednesday night.

Storm's POV

Before I go to the Arena, I'm going to put some food in my stomach, if I don't I'll die.

I've always wanted to try New York pizza, let's go get pizza.

I drove to the pizza parlor a block way from the Arena. I parked my bike in a public parking lot, then walked to the parlor.

I ordered my pizza, and then pulled out my Dr. Pepper my favorite drink ever, but it's so hard to find in New York. I don't know why but, New York needs to step up on the soda game.

I took a bite of the pizza and put in my earbuds in and listened to music while I ate.

When I finished, I walked to the subway entrence and as I was going down the stairs. I saw some graffiti on the way down. I realized what it was, it was the Arena spelled backwards.

It was in red letters, outlined in black, and has  a devils tail coming out of the A.

The tail went all the way to the side space beside the stairs. I followed it and I got to say this is genius. Their was a slightly more dirty door shape piece of wall.

I made sure no one was looking, then opened the secret door. After I closed it, I was meet with a wide hallway, with oil lamps lighting the way to the door.

Their was metal door with a sliding peek hole, I feel like I'm in a movie.

I knocked "Your code name?" A deep voice said after the peek hole opened.

"Winter." A couple seconds later the door opened reviling a very buff guy.

I walked into the dimly light space. The actual arena was in the center of it all, a bar space, and private rooms with tinted windows looking down on the ring.

I headed to the raised desk, people make to bets, organize fights, and pay the fighters.

"Can I help you?" Asked a Asian looking guy, with light brown eyes and black hair.

He had long hair that was in a ponytail with shaved sides, his facial hair was long, but not to long, it framed his mouth just right. He had on vintage glasses and a navy colored suit.