Part 4: She Doesn't Exist

A/N: Hey so I hope your enjoying my story so far. And I appreciate the time you take to read my story. Enjoy part four :)

You will hear Luca refer to Isabella as Issa
(E-sa) that's her nickname.

———————————————————————

Storm's POV

After I left the Burning Butterfly bar. I was driving home on my motorcycle. I glanced at my phone. 12:30. Well shit, no wonder I'm tired.

Well that was weird. Huh, Sexy Tux Guy? He's definitely sexy. But he's dangerous. For all I know he actually has the power to kill someone. I don't need to get mixed up in that shit again.

Never again.

When I got to my apartment I went to the garage and parked my baby in the garage. Then took the elevator to my floor. Then I entered the apartment

Jesus Christ . Julian tried to cook. The kitchen was a mess.

I groaned. I guess I'll clean it. I started to clean the kitchen. Cursing Julian under my breath.

When I finished, I went to my room and stripped. I only wear a shirt and panties to bed.

I knocked out when my head hit the pillow. Tomorrow's going to be boring.

Luca's POV

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans banging. Still half asleep I made my way to the shower and took about 10 minuets.

Shaved my beard that has been growing into a mess. Then, changed into a gray suit with a red tie.

My mom and Issa, my little sister, were in the living room.

"Morning ma, morning Issa." I said giving both my mom, and my little sister a kiss on the head.

"We made breakfast today, want some?" Asked Issa. I really want some but I have to get to work.

"I would, but I have to get to work." I said. She frowned and said "Okay, Enzo and I will be there in about an hour for our mission assignments ."

"Alright, Bye." I said as I went out of the apartment heading to the garage.

I saw a my red Ferrari. Looks like someone parked their black motorcycle next to my car. Huh wasn't there before. I just shrugged then drove to my office.

When I got there, Lorenzo greeted me and said "Don, the file on the girl is on your desk."

"Thank you Lorenzo, my siblings will be here in a little, please send them to my office when they get here."

"Oh and get someone to replace distributor #452, a high school kid, so he can sell to the high schoolers. That always brings in some money." I said with thought.

"Yes Don." He said while I started walking to my office.

I sat down and opened the file.

What?

The only information on her is that she is employed at a place named Beck's gym since yesterday. And came to New York two days ago.

Not even her name. That doesn't make any sense. How can they find out where she works if they don't know her name?

I picked up my phone and tolled my secretary to get Lorenzo.

He walked into my office two minutes later.

"Don, you called." "Yes, care to explain this." I said slamming the file on my desk.

I was doing so good at controlling my temper lately. But fuck, I can't understand why their isn't any more information on her.