Part 9: What a Suprise

A/N: Yay part 9 I've been working very hard to get these parts out so I can put out my new stories and I'm a little behind I've been cutting the updates a little bit closer than I would like to. But none the less I hope you enjoy :)

———————————————————————

Julian's POV

I sold the five bags that were in my backpack. I went back to my hiding spot and grabbed five more.

The druggies tipped me off about a place to sell to other high school kids and even some adults.

It's in this ally way a few blocked away from the school, their is a door with the word defy spray painted on it.

I entered and boy, the place reeked of drug fumes. Time to start selling.

I sold the bags in less than twenty minutes, it took a little long than I expected because I have two rules while in dealing. One, they that to pay on the spot. Two, never use what your dealing.

I already made that mistake once, I'm not making it again.

I walked back to the apartment around 6, I made sure to keep a eye out for anything or anyone shady. This isn't exactly a nice neighborhood.

I stoped by a Chick-fil-A and got some food, I was coughing the whole way home to. I felt like shit, but it's okay, just a cough. Right?

When I got to the house Storm wasn't home so I ate and took a shower.

I watch TV until 10 then went to bed. And I was so freaking tired I was only in bed for two minutes then passed out.

Luca's POV

I still can't believe that I let Storm slip through my fingers like that.

That's why I asked Lorenzo to arrange another fight for tonight, I have a hunch that she's going to be there again.

The day past by like usual, killing, paperwork, eat, shit, start all over again.

I was heading to the Arena a little later than usual, but I'm sure I'll be fine.

I got there a went to a private room like the last time I was here.

I was the fourth match and still haven't seen Storm, so I figured she'd bet the fifth match.

My match was over the three minutes, a few punches to his face and two kicks to the stomach later, he was out.

I went back to my private room and changed, while I was going up the stairs to the room I heard the announcer announce Storm.

But what surprised me was that she challenged the champion of this state, and she was the former champion in her state. What a deadly beauty, such a prize.

She got hit a couple times but I saw that she clearly knew what she was doing.

At the end I noticed how she aimed for his right leg, and judging how it snapped, she knew it would do that.

Smart woman.

Before she even knocked him out I went down to the ring, I knew it was over after she snapped his leg.

The match was over when I got down to the ring, I tried pushing my way to the exit door of the ring.

But everyone was either in shock, celebration, or in defiance.