02

_____________________

// Chapter 2: //
Moving in
_____________________

Apparently carrying four bags at the same time isn't as easy as she thought it would be. Nadia groaned from the weight that was put on her shoulders, literally. Her guitars were strapped on one shoulder, her piano on the other, and she dragged her luggage behind her. 'I should've thought of a better way to do this last night.' She thought, a sigh found its way out of her mouth.

The Sunrise Residence was not too far from where the bus stop was, so Nadia decided it'd be better if she walked instead of taking a cab-- besides, she doesn't have the money to waste for a cab.

Nadia stood in front of the Sunrise Residence, it was a five-story mansion, its walls were painted a creme white color, and it looked very modern. She stared at the place in awe as she tried her best to not grin, and jump wildly in the streets. She took her phone out, and decided to text Ukyo.

"I just arrived, Mr. Asahina."

Not a minute later, Nadia received a message in return.

"That's good, Ms. Alistair. I'll be down in a few moments."

By the way Ukyo replied, and spoke he was no doubt very polite and well-mannered. She stood quietly by the sidewalk, and decided to set her stuff down whilst she waited for Ukyo. She had her head set on one goal for the day, and that's to go to bed to sleep out the rest of the day.

"You must be Ms. Alistair." Nadia turned her attention to the direction of the voice.

Nadia's eyes stared at the man with blue eyes, and blonde hair. He was undeniably good-looking, and well-dressed, which she should have expected earlier on. She nodded her head, and held her hand out for him to take, "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Asahina." A smile crept on to her lips.

"Likewise, and call me Ukyo." Ukyo returned the smile, and his soft hands took hers. Nadia took her hand back after a few seconds. "Let's get you to your room now, shall we?" He offered with a kind smile still lingering on his lips.

Nadia nodded her head, and began to carry her bags off the ground. She turned back to see a flabbergasted Ukyo staring at her. She tilted her head to the side, "Ukyo?"

"You carried all of that with you?" He asked, wide eyed in disbelief.

Nadia nodded her head simply, and shrugged it off, "It's fine, though. My back feels kinda broken now that you've mentioned it." She said in a joking manner, before stretching her arms out, and a popping sound emitted from her shoulders and back.

Ukyo slightly cringed at the sound, being the gentleman he is, he took the bag containing the piano, and grunted lowly at the weight. He smiled sheepishly, "My younger brother, Subaru, he's better at these things." He said, and he escorted her inside the mansion.

Ukyo brought Nadia to her room that was labeled as 'Room 316'. It was located on the third floor, and from what she's been told, some of his brothers live in the same floor as her. She entered the room, and found herself quite confused to its size. "Ukyo, is there an extension to this room?" She asked lowly.

Ukyo raised an eyebrow at her, "Hm? You're renting the room right? Did you read the description on the website?" He asked as he placed his index finger and thumb on his chin.

Nadia lowered her head in thought, and she poked her index fingers together. "No." She admitted shyly.

Ukyo sighed, "Well, it states there that you can have the room, but you won't have all the usual necessities."

Nadia felt her heart sink slightly, "Oh, I see..." She mumbled to herself. "That's fine! I can make it work, somehow..." She said, with a smile on her face.

'Nadia, you idiot. How are you gonna make this work?' She mentally scolded herself.

"There's a bathroom at the end of the hall, if you want you can use the one on the fifth floor. Oh, and I'll have someone call you for dinner." Ukyo scratched the back of his head, almost as if he felt bad for the girl.

"Dinner..." Nadia mumbled to herself as she got deep into thought, "Oh! Ukyo here's the payment for the quarterly rent." She said as she handed him a white envelope.

Ukyo nodded, and took the envelope from her pale hands. "You should get your stuff fixed, If you'd like I can get some extra bedsheets."

Nadia looked at him with a small smile, and a short nod. Ukyo handed her the keys, and showed himself out of the room. She placed all of her baggage on top of her bed, and she began to set up her room.

It was already furnished when Nadia got there which helped her save a bit of money, and thanks to Ukyo's generosity, she didn't have to spend on bedsheets. There was a white desk beside the bed, and a small single bed near the wall.

Nadia propped her black laptop on the desk, she also set up the Piano stand along with the guitar stands. After the strain her arms felt from carrying all her stuff, she should probably rest for a while before putting her piano on the stand.

Nadia lied down on the white mattress, and the undressed pillows, before closing her eyes. She slowly drifted off to sleep, and was consumed by the exhaustion.