Four

Keith Prescott
Quirk: Force Field Projection
- Keith is able to create a glowing, transparent force field in any position he desires. He can choose to defend himself on any front or to shield a team member from oncoming attacks. However, the force field can not be fired through from either side, and each hit weakens Keith's energy.
Defining Personality Trait: incredibly passionate about photography
Features: black hair, purple eyes, 6'1"
Likes: flowers
Dislikes: darkness
Country/ Origin: America

»«

   Following Madeline and Gabriella's match, Lily and Hal cheer Anita on as she faces Taybree's speed Quirk. Though most of her classmates had improved over the summer break, Lily can tell that Taybree didn't work on quickening her reflexes at all since the previous year. Anita easily wins the match. Afterwards, Anita drags her into the rooms within the walls of the stadium for a soda break.  Anita explains that, in order to catch Taybree off guard during their fight, she sent out a large shockwave that sapped her strength.  To recharge her energy, Anita downs an impressive six cans of Dr. Pepper before returning to her usual, bubbly self.  When the two girls return to the stands, it becomes apparent that Hal has all ready descended to the field to prepare for his battle.

   "Hey, Hal's up next!"

Lily leads Anita to two seats near the top of the stadium, fully immersed in the battle when they are seated. It is clear to Lily that Monty is equipped with some sort of pouch hanging at his waste. The girl narrows her eyes as Monty pulls out small electronic devices that whir to life. I didn't know they were allowed to bring equipment onto the field... Lily's nerves are set to rest when Hal reveals his own small pouch, though the girl doesn't have a view of what Hal removes from it.  However, in a flash Hal holds a small gun in his hand.  A ripple passes over the student body, and Lily watches as small drones circle around Monty.

   Hal is sprinting forward in an instant, kicking up small clumps of dirt as he approaches Monty.  The shorter boy remains stationary, though Lily can see the obvious tense of his shoulders.  With a start, Lily realizes that the blinking green lights on the flying technology are now red, and they dart forward, morphing into something bigger, something human–

   "Is Monty seriously hiding behind his stupid little Quirk right now?"  The familiar, snobbish voice of Gina reaches Lily's ears, and the latter merely glares over her shoulder at the girl before focusing on the battle below once more.  Anita shuffles beside her, and Lily asks her a silent question with her gaze as the blunette swivels in her seat.

   "Yeah, guess he takes after you."  Anita retorts, and Lily chuckles.  The two make a silent agreement to move closer to the field, so Lily stands and gingerly makes her way down the metal stairs in order to get closer to the field.  Anita practically bounces behind her, jumping from the stairs to the seats and back again.  Hal battles some sort of human-like creation made from Monty's drones while said boy scuttles around the field, attempting to keep his creation between him and Hal.  Hal remains vigilant– Lily can tell he's also been working on his close combat capabilities over the summer, but the girl has to bite her lip to hold back a laugh at his awkward coordination of his long limbs. She soon realizes that there was a method to his madness, however; with a shot fired from the gun– a taser gun– and a single touch, Hal has Monty's machine transformed into a pile of sand. Lily's eyes widen as Hal also takes Monty down effortlessly, and is declared the winner. That's right– Hal's Quirk is strong, like Monty's, but Monty relies more on his creations than his own abilities. There are a few moments of silence before a cheer erupts from the crowd, and it seems as though Lily is the only one who notices Nadene and Audre step forward for their match.