'chapter.thirteen<3

Sup Loviiies? I hope you're all doing good! For any of you that read my little write up in my "Diary" like thing, you should know that I was assaulted. I'm healing! Quite well actually. :') Well, here's the chapterrr. 

I slammed the car door, taking another drag from my cigarette. My long black hair flew around in the wind. I muttered a quick 'bye' to the guy in the car. I had no clue who he was, but he was the reason I'm home. I made my way towards the front door, stomping on the burning cigarette, throwing it under the porch. My mother still didn't know that I smoke. I pushed open the door, noticing a brunette sitting on the couch. I let out a smokers cough, and kicked my heels off. My tongue flicked over my lip piercing, making a noise. The brunette turned around,

"Sasha! I missed you!" She yelled, a fake British accent present. I shook my head at her, and let my eyes roll. Kayla smirked, running towards me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder in a quick hug. 

"Where'd you even go?" I asked, pushing my hair away from my eyes. She stared at the ground, uneasy. I cocked my head, raising my right eyebrow. "Well?"

"Um, well.. England.." She muttered, keeping her eyes on the ground. I gasped, pushing her away from me. "WHAT THE HELL?" She yelled, getting off the floor. Her eyes narrowed at me, 

"You went to their country." I said, venom dripping from my voice. "Don't you remember, Harry DUMPED you." 

A smirk appeared upon her face, "Yeah, but now we're back together." My face dropped, she actually got back together with him? I thought we agreed that we would never get back together with them. I snapped and slapped her. She stepped back, clutching her face. Her eyes were wide, and a frightful look was clear on her face. She ran out into the front hall, pulling her shoes on quickly. Kayla didn't even look back before rushing out the doors. I feel terrible. My legs gave out and I fell to the floor. The tears streamed down my face, and another smokers cough roured from my mouth. My eyes fluttered shut, and calmness took over my body.

*Niall's POV*

I watched from a far as Harry brushed his hand over Kayla's cheek. I wish I could be like that with Sasha, again. I miss holding her in my arms, I miss kissing her, I miss everything about her. Kayla whispered something to Harry, and his eyes widened. "Sasha.. was the one who did this?" He yelled. My head snapped up at the mention of her name.

"What?" I asked, walking towards them. Kayla stared at me, almost as if she was questioning on whether or not she should tell me.

"Sasha slapped me, because I'm back in contact with you guys." My heart dropped, "She's mad that you're talking to us again?" Kayla nodded, before pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. I shut my eyes, breathing in her scent. Harry was so lucky to have her.. I could admit that. Harry cleared his throat, signalling for me to let go of his girlfriend. He was overly protective about her. I released her tiny body, and in an insant Harry had his arms around her. I smiled at them, and turned to walk away. 

"Wait! Niall, there's something else I need to tell you..." I spun around, cocking my head to the side. "What?"

"Sasha's... changed. She has black hair, a lip ring and wears dark make up. I also swear to god she smelt of smoke.." My heart stopped, sweet, innocent Sasha was smoking? I shook my head, not believing it. "Yeah, okay.." I stormed out of the room, ignoring Kayla's calls from the other room. I paced my room, deciding on whether or not I should go find out for myself. I slowed my pace to a complete stop, staring at my clock. I nodded, licking my bottom lip. I slipped my shoes on, running a comb through my hair. Gripping my keys, I rushed out the door, towards Sasha's. I needed to see for myself, I needed to know if MY Sasha had changed. And with all my heart, I hoped she hadn't. 

Goal; 20 votes. 10 comments? Can we do this?! 

Love you all!!! - kaylastyles<3