'chapter.nine<3

*Niall's POV*

I rolled over once more, mouthing the words to Justin Bieber's new song. I was having troubles sleeping lately, I really didn't understand it. Why was sleeping so difficult for me now? Well, whatever. I closed my eyes, still mouthing the words. This song was sick.

I felt someone hitting me on the arm, I opened my eyes quickly. I wiped my head up, hitting it off the top of the bunk. I looked around, finally noticing Harry staring at me, fear written on his face.

"What, Harry?" I muttered, wiping sleep from my eyes.

"Sasha'sbeenstabbedKaylawaspunchedThey'reintroubleGetupWe'releaving." He said, not taking any breaths inbetween words. I quickly got up, the only thing I caught from his sentence was "Sasha's been stabbed." I got dressed, and rushed after Harry towards the front of the bus. Louis, Zayn and Liam were already up, waiting by the door.

"LET'S GO!" I screamed, not wanting to wait any longer. I needed to know if Sasha was alright. Please be alright, baby.

*Kayla's POV* (ouuu. this is a first)

I waited for the boys to get here, tears were still streaming down my face. Why me? Why Sasha? I hoped to god that she was alright. I needed her to be, she's my best friend. I noticed five boys racing towards me, I stood there silently. They reached me quickly, each pulling me into a hug, Harry's lasting the longest.

"How's Sasha?" Niall asked me, as we headed towards the car. I shook my head, tears pouring down my cheeks.

"She's in a coma.. they don't know if she's going to make it.." Niall took a deep breath, and turned away. We pulled up in front of the hospital about an hour later. I was shaking badly, I hadn't seen her since the accident. Harry squeezed my hand as we walked through the hospital doors.

"Hi, we're looking for Sasha Sharpe.." Louis said, the woman glanced up at him, and nodded. She ruffled through some papers and looked back up at him.

"Room 143." Louis said a quick thank you, then we all headed in the direction of room 143. Tears were still pouring down my face. I wasn't ready to see her, I knew it. We stopped in front of the room, took deep breaths and headed into it. Sasha was hooked up to machines, it was so hard to see. I couldn't bare to see her this way. If it wasn't for me asking her to go to the mall with me, she wouldn't be here. This is all my fault.

*Sasha's POV* Three Weeks Later.

Waking up and not remembering anything... has to be the worst feeling in the world. I can't remember anything... what even happened? I slowly sat up, taking in my surroundings. White curtains, white walls. Where was I? I heard a light snore and turned my gaze towards the noise. My eyes landed on a brunette girl, who was sitting on a boys lap. He had curly brown hair, a blonde boy was sitting next to them. I shook my head, trying to remember their names, but couldn't think them up.

"Miss. Sharpe! You're awake!" A bubbly voice called, from the doorway of the room. I turned my head slowly, staring at a young girl.

"W-Who are you?" I asked, stuttering slightly. I just wanted to know what was going on, and why I was in a white room.

"I'm your nurse, I've been taking care of you for 3 weeks now." She said, pushing her blonde hair out of her eye.

"W-Why am I here?" I mused, shaking.

"You got stabbed, darling." My breathing went uneven, I got stabbed? What? Why? How? Where? My eyes widened, and I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"Why?"

"Some teenage girls had spotted you at the mall, 3 weeks ago, with your friend, Kayla. They knew you were in a relationship with Niall Horan and started getting angry. One of them got very angry and stabbed you. She got away before anyone could catch her though, I'm sorry, dear." I cocked my head to the side, not understanding.

"W-Who's Kayla? And Niall?" I heard a sob, and I turned around, looking at the three people whom I didn't remember. The girl was in tears, staring at me with bloodshot eyes.

"That's Kayla. The blonde one is Niall..." The nurse whispered, I nodded and looked back at them. The girl, Kayla, was not facing me anymore. Her face was hidden from my view. I felt bad, I couldn't remember her. She must have been my best friend... and was I actually in a relationship with this blonde boy? He's quite attractive, honestly. I looked back towards the nurse.

"Why.. Why can't I remember them?"

"You have amnesia, darling." She explained. I saw Kayla cringe, she was heartbroken over this. I could tell by the look in her eyes, my eyes locked with Niall's. He had tears falling from them, he must be heartbroken as well.

"You really don't remember us..?" Kayla whispered, I shook my head in response. I felt terrible, but I seriously didn't remember. She sobbed again, and the curly haired boy hugged her. Niall turned away, before standing up and leaving the room. A frown covered my face, why did he leave?

"I'll go check on him, okay?" The boy said. Kayla nodded, and got off his lap. He stood up, and quickly raced from the room, after Niall. Kayla glanced at me, walking towards the bed. The nurse frowned, knowing she was upset.

"Am I allowed to try to help her get her memory back?" She muttered, the nurse nodded. Kayla smiled, and kept walking towards the bed. The nurse scurried out of the room, and Kayla sat on the bed, staring at me.

"Alright, so I'm Kayla. We're best friends. You're currently in a relationship with Niall Horan, one of the five boys from One Direction, your favourite band." Kayla explained, I nodded. Remembering One Direction. They were my favourite band... and the two boys who were sitting in the room... they were from the band.

"That was Niall Horan and Harry Styles..." I whispered, Kayla's eyes lit up. She nodded frantically, before reaching forward and hugging me.

"I swear, I'll help you remember everything."

Not one of my best, buuuut... drama time? A bit, sort of! I got this idea and I NEEDED to post!

Hope you all like this!!

~Kayla xoxo.