'chapter.eight<3

HAI GUISE. Sorry for it being so short, there's nothing really to write. Just wanted some drama to start:)

BTW. 50 DAYS UNTIL I SEE THE BOYS. HECK YES.

Hope ya'll like this:)

I hit my head off the desk for about the fifth time. Kayla sat beside me, rolling her eyes and blowing on her freshly painted nails.

"Girl, you're gonna get a bruise. Niall will NOT like you like that." Kayla mused, blowing on her nails again. I lifted my head and glared, "What does Harry see in you?"

"HURTFUL!" Kayla whined, in an annoying squealy voice. I rolled my eyes, a smirk plastered on my face.

"Good, it was supposed to be." Kayla smiled, "Why are you smiling?"

"Because, you're finally NOT hitting your head off the desk! Now, get up! We need to go shopping so I have something to wear for when the boys get back!" I giggled, and stood up. I followed quickly behind her as she skipped down the stairs.

"Kayla! You know what we should totally do?" I said, running up beside her. She looked at me and cocked her head,

"What?"

I laughed, "I should dress like Niall, and you should dress like Harry. You can curl your hair too!" Kayla's face broke out into a grin, "LET'S DO THIS!" Me and her rushed down the sidewalk towards the bus stop. This was going to be fun!

*beeeep*

I glanced up at Kayla, "Was that mine or yours?"

"Yours. It's probably Niallllllllll." She teased. I laughed and shook my head. I reached into my back pocket and grabbed my phone.

From; Nialler<3

Hey, gorgeous:) I miss you!

My heart skipped a beat, he was so adorable. I quickly replied then turned back to Kayla, whom was quickly typing on her phone.

"Harreh?"

She giggled, and nodded. "You two are actually quite adorable." The bus pulled up, and we got on, giggling about her and Harry. Finally, we reached the mall and began our hunt for clothes that Harry or Niall would wear, but in female version.

"Sasha! LOOOOK!" Kayla yelled, catching my attention. My head shot up, and I looked at what she was holding. I burst out laughing when I realized it was a shirt with a smiling dog on it. (LOLOLOLOLOL SASHA.) After that, we managed to find outfits for each of us. Niall and Harry were gonna die laughing when they saw us. Me and Kayla started walking towards the food court,

"Oh my gosh. I'm so hungry.." I whined.

"Aw, you and Niall really ARE perfect for each other.." Kayla muttered. I looked around the food court and noticed a few teenage girls whispering to each other while staring in our direction. I just mentally shrugged and ignored it.

"So, anyway. How's Harrrryyy?" I teased, causing her to blush.

"Good, I guess. We haven't even made it official yet, I'm scared he won't even try.." My eyes widened, and my mouth hit the floor. I thought they were official.

"Seriou-"

"Uhm.. hi... are you Sasha.. and Kayla?" Someone asked.

We both raised our heads, staring at two teenage girls, slightly confused. "Uh, yeah..."

"OMG. YOU'RE THE GIRL WHO'S DATING NIALL!" I froze, how on earth did these girls know this? Me and him WEREN'T public yet. Kayla coughed, and half smiled at them.

"She's actually not, sorry girls.." Their faces dropped, then they pulled some unattractive face. "Uhm, yes, she is. We have pictures to prove it."

My eyes widened and I turned away quickly. Kayla cleared her throat, "You've got the wrong girl. Sorry." The girls rolled their eyes, smirked, and turned to the group of girls who had formed around us. "GIRLS. THIS IS NIALL'S GIRLFRIEND, OH AND ALSO HARRY'S LITTLE SLUT." Kayla's mouth dropped, and a tear slid from her eye. I quickly wrapped my arm around her, and started to lead her away from the crowd.

"WAIT. COME BACK! KAYLA YOU'RE SO PRETTY! SASHA, WHAT DOES NIALL SMELL LIKE?" Screams echoed in our ears, and Kayla was torn away from me. I felt a sharp pain in my lower back, and I was suddenly on the ground. Tears streamed down my face, and everything went black. I wondered, where was Kayla? Why was I on the ground?

ok... bye. :3