chapter'fourteen<3

IM BACK OH HAI

-sasha-

I stumbled down the stairs, tear stained cheeks, and a beer bottle in my left hand. I giggled non stop all the way towards the door. Who ever was at the door, was in for a surprise. No one, apart from Kayla, knew about my drinking problem. After Niall left, I started drinking like there was no tomorrow. It was like my release, I don't know. I finally made my way to the oak door, and swung it open.

"Hellllllllloooo." I slurred. The familar blue eyes sprung open in shock.

"Sasha?!" He whisper-yelled. I began frowning, it was Niall. Niall had found out.

"I can't believe... why? I thought you were stronger than this?" He whispered, brushing some hair away from my face.

"Because y-you lefttttttt me, Nialllll." The tears began pouring down my cheek again. I couldn't help it anymore. I missed him so much.

"This isn't okay. Please, hand over the bottle." I shook my head, and took another sip. He pushed me into the hallway, slamming the door behind him. Niall pushed me gently against the wall, breathing down my neck. He took a hold of the bottle as I slowly let go.

"T-this isn't fair." I stuttered, he just stood still for a couple seconds before taking the bottle into the kitchen. I watched as he poured the liquid into the sink, whining as he did so. Niall spung around to face me.

"Have you been smoking?"

I nodded slowly, "I'm sorry, Niall."

"I'll do whatever it takes to help you get better, I swear to god, Sasha. I love you so much, I can't watch you go down this road." He put his head in his hands. I approached him, wrapping my arms around his fairly skinny body.

"You still love me?" I whispered.

"I never stopped."

This is extremely short, but sweet. I hope you guys liked it:')