I Might Have A Crush On Your Brother...

~Your P.O.V~

I walked downstairs to tell my mom that Jaden has a crush on her. "Mom, I need to tell you something." I said sweetly. Then Jaden rushed downstairs and tackled me to the floor. "Oops, I... Tripped..." He said. "Yeah, sure you did. "What's going on here?" My mom asked. Jaden immediately got off me and blushed. I got up too.

"Mom, Jaden has something to tell you." I said. "What is it honey?" She said to him. He hesitated to talk and was getting really, really red. "Jaden, are you sick or something?" My mom said to him while kneeling down, she was only a few inches shorter than him when she knelt down, and she's really tall. "You smell like roses." Jaden said while getting a goofy smile on his face. My mom smlied at him. "Awh you are so adorable!" She said to him then got up and left. Jaden has a huge smile on his face.

"Did you hear that?! Your mom said I'm adorable!" He said. "Yes. I heard." I chuckled "_____? Do you want to come over to my house?" Jaden asked me. I got lost at words... The only guy's house I'm allowed to go to is Dylan's. "Uhh... Um... Okay.... MOOOM! CAN I GO TO JADEN'S HOUSE FOR A WHILE?!?!" I yelled at my mom. "SURE! BE BACK BEFORE 9PM OKAY?!?!?!?" She yelled back at me. "OKAY! IVY YOU WANNA COME WITH?!" I yelled up the stairs at Ivy. She came downstairs. "Nah, I'm gonna stay here and watch some TV! See ya!" She said while getting on the couch and watching TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaden and I finally got to his house and OH MY GOSH! THIS HOUSE IS HUGE! IT'S BIGGER THAN HUGE! "Ohhhhhh myyyyy God.... Jaden?! Is this your house?! Your parents must be really well known or some shit." I asked him. He nodded his head. "Yep. Come on, don't just stand there." He said while laughing. I followed him into his house and it was so nicely decorated! I saw a tall man and a short, but slim lady in the kitchen, with a glass of wine. Wow. I'm guessing those are Jaden's parents. Wow. Jaden looks a little bit like his dad...

"Mom, dad. This is ______. _____, these are my parents." Jaden introduced. "Nice to meet you sweetie." Jaden's mom said. "Thank you. Nice to meet you too." I said while smiling. "Jaden, you've got a real beauty here." Jaden's dad said to him. "Yep. She's the best." Jaden said while putting his arm around my shoulder. "Aww this is too cute! I'm going to go get my camera!" Said a female voice.

We all turned around and saw a girl with pink hair. She must be Jaden's sister. She ran upstairs and came back down with a big camera and took a picture of me and Jaden. "Hi, I'm Willow!" She said. "Willow... Go and eat some chocolate or something." Jaden said to her. She looked at him with a death glare then walked away. "Jaden, you told me and Ivy that you have a brother... Where is-" I cut off. I saw the most hottest / cutest / handsomest guy I have ever seen in my whole life. My mouth dropped. "Sup bruh... Wow... Hello beautiful. I'm Trey. And you are?" He said with a deep voice. I think I'm going to melt.

"H- Hi... I'm uh... Um..." I forgot my name! HOW COULD I FORGET THE NAME I'VE BEEN GIVEN FOR 16 YEARS?! "Trey, this is _____." Jaden said. "____. I like that name. Well, you are free to come and visit me whenever you like." Trey said to me while smiling then he kissed my cheek. Ahhhh what is happening?!!!!! I instantly blushed. "Come on ______, let's go upstairs." Jaden said. I followed him upstairs and into his room. I ran and jumped on his bed and covered my face because I was blushing so hard. "Yo, _____. You alright?" Jaden asked me.

"How can I be alright when your brother is probably the most hottest guy on earth!?" I said to him. He just laughed a little. "He has a girlfriend you know and he's like 20." He said. "Ugh dang... I might have a crush on him." "Ewwww...." Jaden said.

"Don't ewww me! You have a crush on my MOM!" Said while laughing. He covered my mouth. "Shhh! Don't tell anyone!" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. "So... What exactly am I doing here?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. "I actually really don't know." He said while laughing. "Are you a good singer?" He asked me. I looked at him and hesitated to say anything. I don't like it when people ask me if I can sing. Because then they'll ask me to sing for them and I'm just so shy... Sometimes. "Well uh..." I said. "You don't have to get shy around me. Can you sing me something? I danced for you ____!" He said. I smiled a little and sang a short song that I made up. "Wow, you sound like an angel." He said to me. I blushed a little. "Thanks..." I said quietly.