Excuse Me!

~Your P.O.V~

Hey hey hey, I'm _____ and I live in L.A with my cousin, Ivy, her mom, my mom, my dad (but he's always travelling.) and... Yep that's it. It's the summer holidays so Ivy and I, are just in our backyard... Chilling! Wearing our over-sized sunglasses! Acting like Nicki Minaj! Speaking in our fake New Jersey accents! That's how we roll.

"Yo ____, go get me some coffee." Says Ivy in her fake New Jersey accent. "Yo Ivy, I don't wanna!" I say while sticking my tongue out at her. "Hehehehe very funny, let's go to the mall please!!" she whines. "Aghh I'm too lazy to walk." I say while pretending to sleep. She slapped my shoulder and I screamed. "What was that for?!?!?!" I yelled. She laughed. "We HAVE to go to the mall." She said while standing up. I stood up too. "Why?" I asked.

"Because you are 16 and you don't know how to walk in heels! We are going to buy you a pair of red, sparkly heels and you are GOING TO PRACTICE TO WALK IN THEM!!" She spat in my face. "Okay.... Let's go..." I said while slightly gagging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now at the shoe store and I am just sooooo bored! I'm sitting down on a chair, waiting for Ivy to finish choosing my stupid heels.

"______! Come help me choose! It's YOUR heels that we're buying not mine!" Ivy yelled. I sighed. "Just buy any pair! I really do NOT care!!" I yelled back at her. She came back with a pair or red, high heel boots. I just nodded my head and she went to pay. "I'll be right back okay?" I whispered to her. "Where are you going?" She asked. "I'm just going to look at some earrings! I'll Be right back!" I told her and she nodded her head.

I was walking to the jewelry store then out of nowhere, some jerk poured their orange juice all over me! I looked up and saw some dude wearing shades but I didn't quite make out what he looks like because there was juice in my fucking EYES!

"I am so sorry miss! Need some help?" That guy said. I just shook my head. "No thanks, I'm good." I said while walking away to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Inside, I felt like slapping that guy and saying "EXCUSE ME?!?! I DO NOT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP !!!" with attitude but... Nah.

I walked back to the shoe store – wearing that extra dress that Ivy always keeps in the corner of the bathroom, I still don't know how no one's managed to steal it yet – and Ivy had a smirk on her face.

"Why are you wearing my back-up dress?" She asked. "Because some jerk poured their orange juice all over me! Some even went in my eye!" I told her. She gasped. "Then what happened?!" "He asked me if I needed some help and I said no thanks, then I went to the bathroom and luckily, this extra dress you keep in the corner was there, so I wore it and kept my old clothes in the corner instead. Hopefully no one takes them but I don't really give a damn" I said while frowning.

"Awh, why didn't you let him help you, you idiot!" She yelled/whispered at me then she slapped my shoulder. Why is this girl always slapping my damn shoulder???

"Why should I?!?" I said. She smacked her face with her palm. "He might have been cute and then by the end of the day, you two would've been dating!" She yelled/whispered. I looked at her up and down. "Ivy please. Give me those boots so I can practice walking in them." I said. She smiled big and gave me the boots. I was about to put them on but then she stopped me. "Stop!"

"Why?"

"Wear them at school tomorrow okay? With that really cute red top and white skinny jeans!" She said. "Okayyyy?" I said.