I Have A Crush On Your Mom...

~Jaden's P.O.V~

Wow, I felt so bad for ____. Maybe there's a way that I can make her forget about Dylan... I walked over to the girl _____ was with. "Hey, um... is there anyway that I can make _____ forget about Dylan?" I whispered to her so that _____ couldn't hear me. Ivy nodded her head and took my hand. We went outside the mall. I don't think _____ noticed though...

"My name's Ivy by the way. And yeah, if you really want to make her forget about him, just take her out to the park or something. If you want to impress her-" I cut her off. "Whoa, whoa, whoa... Impress her? What are you talking about?" I asked while laughing. She had a straight face.

"Bruh. Cut the act! We all know that you like her." She said while smirking. "Pfft, whaaaaat? No way. I just think that she's really cute... What makes you think that I like her?" I asked.

"I saw the way you hugged her when she was crying. And I bet she likes you too." she told me. "Really? How can you tell?" I asked.

"Well first of all, _____ never lets strangers hug her. Second of all, when you spilled your juice all over her, she would've pounded you. But she didn't. So she obviously likes you... But don't tell her I told you because she would beat me to a pulp." She said. I blushed a little.

"You really think she likes me?" I asked while laughing a little. "Duh. So do you want to impress her or not?" She said. "Hmmmm... I do want to impress her... But I'll just do it myself, I don't need your help." I said. Or maybe I do need her help. but I wanna get a girl on my own for once, not with anyones help.

"Okay then. If you say so..." Ivy said then she walked back into the mall.

After about 5 minutes she came back with _____. She stopped crying though... She is really pretty... I've never seen a girl like her before... "Jaden, do you want to come over to our house?" Asked Ivy. _____ slapped her shoulder.

"Umm no... I don't think that's a good idea..." she said. "And why not?" Ivy asked her. "Uhhh because.... I have to ask my mom first. Oops!" _____ said. "Then call her." Ivy said while raising up an eyebrow and smirking. "Fine." ______ said through gritted teeth.

'Hey mom...'

'Hi _____, What's up?'

'Well... Is it okay if one of my friends come over?'

'Yeah, what's her name?'

'Mom, it's a guy haha'

'Oh then what's his name?'

'Jaden...'

'Oh ok, sure he can come over. Get home safe!'

"What did she say..?" I asked. "Ummmm... She said you can come...." _____ said lowly. I smiled. "Yay!!!" I said. "Yay!!" Ivy said. "Yippee." _____ said sarcastically. We walked over to their house. It was a pretty big house! _____ opened the front door.

We all walked in and I saw a really tall, hot lady on the phone, I'm guessing she's _______ mom because they both alike and she was smoking HOT!!!! She smiled at us and dropped the phone. "Hey honey! Hey Ivy! And I'm guessing your Jaden huh?" She said. I nodded my head. "Nice to meet you." She said while shaking my hand. I couldn't say anything even if I wanted to... She is just so beautiful... Wow her husband is a very lucky man! "Jaden, are you okay? Do you need a drink?" She asked me. She smells like roses! I quickly nodded my head.

"______, go get him some water." She told ______. She went and got me some water and I chugged it down. "Better sweetie?" Her mom asked. "Uh huh..." I said nervously. "Okay. Ivy, take him upstairs... _____, I need to talk to you." She said. Ivy took me upstairs.

~Your P.O.V~

"Okay. Ivy, take him upstairs... _____, I need to talk to you." My mom said. I walked over to her and she smiled big. "What? Was it because I got him a glass of water?" I asked. "No! It's because, that Jaden guy is really cute! Don't you think he's cute honey?"

"Um well I guess so... Okay yes I do!!! Agh he's so cute!" I said while smiling. "Has he asked you out yet?" she asked me. "Well... I don't know..." I said. "Okay, go and join them upstairs." I think my mom just wants me to get my mind off Dylan and date someone new for once. Dylan was my only boyfriend.

I nodded my head and ran upstairs. I saw Jaden on my bed blushing. He looked like a tomato. "Jaden are you okay?" I asked him. "Well... I might have a crush on your mom..." He said. My eyes widened and Ivy was laughing her butt off. "Ahahahahahah!! Are you serious?!" She asked him. He nodded his head and blushed even more. "Dang Jaden..." I said while laughing a little.