He, saying that while holding that kind of a sharp object scared the crap out of me. I closed my eyes and took something from the ground to defend myself with. The one that my hand took contact, was something cold and hard. I didn't bother to look what it was, I just threw it to his direction.

.

I heard that it hit something and then uncle groaned. I opened my eyes slowly and saw him laying on the ground with his eyes closed. He had already stepped into the warehouse and was just couple meters away.

.

I saw this as an opportunity and ran.

.

I just ran.

.

I don't care where I will go, nothing can be worse than being with him.

.

I ran the best I could. I had no idea how long he would be unconscious. He could be right after me. If he was, I didn't wanna know. So, I didn't look behind me.

.

Truth is, that I was tired and hurt. Every part of my body started to ache. The pain from my bottom half creeped to the rest of my body. I felt like I was becoming limp.

.

I had no idea how long I had run. It felt like hours. I had taken my turn at some point and was running in the woods. The forest where I was in wasn't clean cut. It was really lush and hard to keep going.

.

I felt when I fell. It was dark, it was the middle of the night and I couldn't see where I was going. So, when I fell, it made the air to come out of my lungs. My breath cut off for a moment and the pain in my body heightened.

.

I lost my consciousness for a while until I felt something licking my face.

.

I jumped up in the fast of a lightning. I thought it was my uncle, that he had found me and when I was unconscious like this, he could take me easily.

.

But as I opened my eyes, I saw that it was bright already. And because I could see now, I saw the thing that licked my face. A deer.

.

I fell back to the ground and sighed deeply. Thank Buddha...

.

I wasn't afraid of the deer. It was friendly to me. When it saw that I didn't move from my spot, it lowered its head so that I could've take hold of its neck, so it could lift me up.

.

I did as it wanted and let it lift me up.

.

My legs were weak. I could barely stand. And I was hungry. I really was. My uncle gave me food once a day, and it wasn't anything big. Some days it was just a sandwich and that's it. Today... I mean yesterday, he didn't feed me at all. He left to the bar quite early and forget to bring me anything. That's why I wonder, how was I able to run that much that I did.

.

I saw that the deer started to walk. It went to the hole in the wall of that pit I fell yesterday. I hadn't noticed that before, so I decided to follow the deer. I mean... It wouldn't go in there if it wasn't safe, right?

.

The place became darker and chillier by every step. There were multiple rooms in the place. I didn't even know what the place was. I hadn't ever heard of anything like this. My uncle didn't teach me that much.