dylan o'brien// new neighbor part 1

(Dylan pov)

I sat in my room when i heard a car, i didn't look because i didn't care. Later the doorbell went off, i walked downstairs and open the door. I saw a beautiful girl, like a angel or something. I never really care about girls but this one was just perfect.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt you, but i'm your new neighbor and my parents just walked away to get some food and i have a box that is to heavy for me. And i was wondering if you could help me please?" I was starring at her for god knows how long "sureee" i helped her with her stuff and i walked with her to her room "you have a big room" "yeah i know, i had many fights with my brothers for this room but i got it" she said laughing.

she is so cute when she laughs. "You can see my room if you look out of the window, and you have a balcony too" "really, i didn't saw that the first time i was here. That's probably the reason why my brothers wanted this room so bad" we talked for a while until her parents and brothers came back.

We where standing on the driveway "omg how awfull, i haven't even introduced myself. "I'm y/n, a pleasure to meet you" "i'm dylan, nice to meet you too" i walked away and almost got on my driveway when she called my name "dylan, you wanna hang out sometime" "of course, wanna hang up tomorrow. Then i can show you the city" "i would love to do that" "good night y/n" "good night dylan"

I couldn't sleep the whole night, i was think about y/n and talking to her. How her lips moved and the dimples in her cheeks, the thing she keeps doing with her nose. I think i slept for two hours when i heard my phone "heyyy, when you wanna hang out?" "it's now 12 you wanna come at my house at 12:30" "sure, see you then" i couldn't find any good clothes and when i finally found it i needed to take a shower.