Chapter 14: On Move

Start from the beginning

"What are we doing here?" I ask. We're now walking inside the school's garden. To tell you the truth I have never been here before and I'm quite surprised that I just got to see this breathtaking place! She didn't respond to my question and just continued walking until a pond is now visible with a cottage beside it. Wow, I never appreciated nature before but this looks really amazing!

 Wow, I never appreciated nature before but this looks really amazing!

"Jennie," She called. I was too mesmerized by the view that I didn't know we stopped walking already.

"Sorry, what is it?" I ask looking at her. She's inside the cottage standing up holding a chair as if asking me to sit on it. Wait? what the hell is this? I roam my eyes cause I just noticed that there's actually a table for two in this cottage with foods prepared in the table.

"Mind eating already? The food might get cold and we only have 30 minutes left before students start coming,"

"You don't want some fans attacking you right?" She asks. And I was only left to blink real hard checking if I'm not dreaming. Fuck, I'm not dreaming! Despite my heart pacing faster and myself still not being able to sink in what's happening, I afford to walk towards her. She pulls the chair for me and I just sat. Lisa what's with all of these all of a sudden?!

"S-so, what are these for?" I ask looking at her but avoiding eye contact. She's now sitting too in the opposite chair.

"for breakfast," She said not looking at me as she gets foods to eat.

"You know what I mean! like, is there any special occasion or what? Is this a prank? or something?" I ask cause I seriously can't believe what's happening right now!

"I told you already right? I just simply want to be with you," She said as she eats.

"That includes this," She added still eating her food.

Fuck, I seriously can't think straight! Why is she saying all these stuff?! It's hard for me to process all of it! And she's acting as if this is just nothing!

"Why are you not eating? Don't you like the food?" She asks interrupting my thought.

"Huh? Ah, n-no, I'm just thinking what would I eat with all of this," I replied as I reach for the spoon and fork acting as if what she's showing to me is just a normal thing.

"Here," She said that made me look at her, She's putting slices of bacon and eggs on my plate.

"You should eat already, it's 7:15, we can't afford to be late," She said as she continues eating again.

"Uh,r-right," I plainly said ignoring why is she acting like this,

I started eating.

But fuck, my heart can't stop racing fast!

Not just that, this week she has been a gentlewoman which is not a usual event to occur or to even witness!