Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Nicks POV

Blood. Everywhere. People-Specials-where laying in pools of it in the streets. I looked around and saw her. Lying there in golden blood. Faith! Abby and the others were nowhere in sight. I tried to get up and move towards her, but I felt paralyzed. I saw a shadowy figure merge from the ashes and smoke. It walked up to Faith and grabbed her. Wings unfolded from it back and it took off, taking her with. Suddenly a bright, white light flooded my vision.

"WAKE UP!" I heard a voice shout I to my ear. My eyes sprung open. I was breathing heavily, my back and palms covered in sweat. I was strapped to a chair, a man in a mask was shining a flashlight in my eyes.

I squeezed my eyes shut once again. "Open your eyes!" someone hit my head with what felt like a brick. I opened them and looked around. I stopped breathing. I'm in one of the holding cells at the facility. I'm back at Maleficent. No, No! Where's Faith and Abby?! How did I get here?!

"We need you to answer a few questions." a man said. I turned toward him.

"To heck with that plan!" I shouted at him. the man lifted his gun to my head. Twenty other men did the same. Oh....

"Question 1: Where's your little friend Faith?" The man asked.

So they don't have her. I sighed inwardly. "I really don't know. I was looking for her when you guys captured me."

"So she is in the refugee camp! Write that down!" the man instructed another man next to him. "Does she take a particular liking to Wyatt?"

I lowered my head. "No..." I lied.

"Does he like her?"

"..."

"So yes?" I nodded. "Good. That will be all the information we need for now. Thank you...Nick."

"Wait!" People started to grab me and untie me. "What are you planning?!"

The man just smiled and left. Two men grabbed me and started to haul me in the other direction. "Wait! I demand to know what you plan to do to Faith!!"

The men dragged me into a room and threw me on to the floor. Before I could throw myself at them again, they left. Locking the door behind them.

I pounded onto the door until my knuckles started to bleed.

Faiths POV

It was 1:30 in the morning cording to my wristwatch. I walked down the empty corridor, bags in hand. I turned left and ascended the stairs to the balcony. This is it, good bye Abby and Nick. I turned and looked back. Good bye Wyatt...

I opened the door and ran to the balcony's railing. It's a 20 foot drop from here to the water. Now that I'm up here without all the lights I can see that the balcony is actually in a cave.

I held onto my bags tightly and stepped up over the railing so I was on the other side. I closed my eyes and jumped. I heard the scream of the wind in my ears. I took in a deep breath right before I hit the water.

I heard a crack but I didn't pay much attention to that. I quickly took out the rope that was in my pocket and tied my bags to it and started to swim to the shore.

It's now 4:00 in the morning. I finally made it to the shore and I'm exhausted! I crawled onto the grass and passed out.