Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Adrian's P.O.V

After Nick went to bed I silently left the apartment and walked down the hall to the new girl Faiths room. I think she's what I've been looking for.

When I got there the room was already unlocked. Someone else is here. I quickly turned invisible(note: all specials have a power. Adrian's is invisibility, even his clothes disappear!). I walked into the apartment and down the hall to Faith's bedroom.

When I got there I saw a man standing there cupping her cheek. At first I couldn't tell who it was, but then he turned. Wyatt? What's he doing here?! The way he looked at her with yearning...I was right.

She's the weapon we need. She's his weak spot. I smiles devilishly to myself and walked out of the apartment. once I was out I turned visible again and wiped out my cellphone. And dialed my partners number.

It took her three rings to pick up. "Hello?" she asked.

"Bel?"

"No, it's Elmo. What do you want A?"

"I found it." Silence. "Should we start the mission?"

"No. Not yet. They don't trust us enough yet."

"Fine."

"But...get rid of that Nick guy."

"Why?"

"He will get in the way of our plan."

"Alright, but when should I get rid of him?" I whispered.

"When he is being unnoticed the most."

"Okay... got it. Bye."

"Bye."

Okay so now I wait. I walked back to my apartment and went to bed.