Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Nick's P.O.V

"And this is your room. well that sums up the tour! Have a nice day." The tour guide said and then left.

Hmm my own room. I unlocked the door and walked in. I looked around. it was more of an apartment than a room. There was a kitchen, a living room that had a couch and tv, and down the hall there was two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Two bed rooms? Strange. I walked into the kitchen and paused. A guy was standing there making scrambled eggs. Who's this guy? The dude turned around and looked just as surprised as I was.

"Who are you?" He asked. Who am
I?

"I'm Nick, who are you?" I asked eyeing him. Hmm he looks...familiar.

"I'm Adrian Smith." He said with a smile. He held out his hand. I shook his hand.

"So..you live here?" I asked.

"Yeah and apparently so do you."

"That's why there are two bedrooms."

"Well yeah, everyone shares a room! We're lucky we are both guys! Sometimes a guy and a girl end up together!"

"What? Really?" Does that mean Faith... no no that's impossible. But tomorrow I'm still going to check up on her, but for now, I'm gonna go to bed.

"Well I'm gonna hit the hay! 'Night!"

"G'night!"

I walked into my room kicked off my shoes and fell onto my bed. Man it's been one hell of a day.

Wyatt's P.O.V

I walked with room 22209's key in hand. I had picked it up at the room key office. I took an elevator down a few floors and then walked down a few corridors. Then BAM! I found room 22209.

I knocked in the door a free times. No answer. I knocked again. Silence. I opened the door with the key and walked in. It was pitch black. I turned on the lights and found an empty living room. I walked into the kitchen, empty. Okay, so she's asleep?

I walked down the hallway, which had two bed rooms and a bathroom. The first bedroom was empty and so was the bathroom. I slowly opened the door to the second bedroom and peered inside.

I saw a small figure laying on top of the covers, still wearing their shoes and clothes. I quietly walked over and grabbed the spare blanket that was in everyone's closet. I silently walked over to the bed and draped it over her.

She's mumbled a little bit and shifted. She's so cute. But...impossible to reach. If I even become a little more than friends with her, she could be put in danger.

I cupped her cheek with my hand. She looks so peaceful asleep. All I want to do is wrapped her up in my arms and hold her there for hours.

She stirred again and I pulled my hand back. My urge to hold her only got stronger. I turned and walked away before I broke. I frowned at myself for feeling this way towards someone. I promised myself I would never get close to anyone ever again.

I silently made my way out of the bedroom and out the door. I relocked the door and started towards my chambers.