Chapter 38 - Growing Pains

Start from the beginning

Took her head in my hands and we just peer at each other. As her hands run gently over my face and hair. And I know, the way she's looking at me....

I lower my head to hers and it's like our first time....in our dreams. We didn't know each other then. Yet we both still knew.

My breath moaned softly into her mouth when she gently captured my tongue and teased it with hers. Lu tastes of figs and tea....and soon she tastes only of me.

"I love you"  She whispered and for such a long time?

There are no more words.

*

"No, Lu"  I whispered as she started to push my jacket off my shoulders.

I get to my knees and start undressing myself as she looked on.

Can see her chest starting to rise up and down as her ragged breathing increases. And she bit her lip. When she does that? I know that she wants me. That and her sighs.

She's mine....and she wants me.

"No"  I whispered again as Lu went to lift her shirt up.

After being away from her for so long? I want to....need to....

I'm starving for her yet I move slowly. Savour the taste of her skin as I peel each piece of material from her body.

God, how I wish I had my camera with me. But I make do with my eyes instead. My lips, tongue, teeth....and fingers.

My mouth did slow circuits around her breasts. The delicious peachy skin surrounding her nipples seemed to spread under my fingers.

Fingers that I now trail down her stomach, whilst I watch her mouth open in a long moan. Before her head flung itself back. They've reached their destination....diving into her hot wetness and taking possession.

She pushed me onto my side and nestled herself in, flinging a thigh over my hip.

"Norman, I'm sorry. I just can't....please....please. I can't wait any longer....please don't make me...."

I place a hand on her hip and pull her onto me. Moving my leg between hers so I can slowly inch my way into her.

My home.

With her wrapped up in my arms, we just rock gently against each other. Kissing occasionally but mostly just watching each other's faces. Smiling when one of us gasps or moans.

Gentle now....I've got plenty of time later for playfulness and lust. Got the rest of our lives now for me to fuck her senseless.

Lu is almost ready and I am too. I can tell. Her head starts to rock back slightly on her neck. Eyelids start to slowly lower and flutter....before opening wide again.

Only this time....her eyes never stray from mine. They're my undoing and I'm hers.

My hips gave an involuntary twist as I pulse in her. And I feel her grip on me increase, like a warm wet vice. Tighter and tighter. Then waves....her ripples as I take her with me.

For something so quiet and gentle? I nearly passed out.

When my body calmed down, I slowly slid from her. And the air was filled with a huge gurgle erupting from my stomach.

"Is my man still hungry?"  She laughed.

"Starving. You better have food in that fucking kitchen, woman!"  I growl back.

Biting her neck and giving her a not-so-gentle hickey. Before launching my ass up off the floor and wandering out.

*