Chapter 31 - It's Time To Lip Sync For Your Life

NORMAN

Usually, I'm up and out of the house by six AM. But I gotta film some twilight scenes, so start time for me has been bumped back this morning. It's near on ten AM when I open the door to leave.

Shitload more noise in the suburbs at this time of the morning. Can't wait to move into our new abode.

"Lots of neighbours out and about today, Lu"  I call out, stretching my arms up high and listening to the tiny pops of joints.

"Just waiting for you to make an appearance, Reedus. So they can give you a standing ovation after last night's performance. Which I'm sure they all heard"  She replied tartly.

"Yeah, I was pretty fucking amazing....wasn't I? Should be nominated for an AVN. Sure as hell won't be up for the Best Short Feature though"  I smirk back, gathering her in my arms.

Love our teasing, love her....love being loved back.

"Be a good girl today!"  I warn, lifting her up by her buns for my kiss.

"Otherwise...."  My eyebrows wriggle wildly before I claim her willing mouth.

"In your dreams, Reedus!"

She tried to put on a fed-up face. Failed totally when I whisper back....

"Wet ones, little girl!"

Her peals of laughter follow me as I stride out to my bike.

*

I'm now halfway through my allotted filming schedule. Four weeks closer to me becoming an old married man 😁

Had a good day filming today, a good week really....meeting some new guys on the set. They're only in for a couple of episodes but working with Jeff Kober again is a bonus.

We spent all our time between takes catching up, cracking jokes and talking bikes....our mutual love. Wonder if I can get him along for an ep of my new show?

The second half of this season feels strange as the main cast is scattered to the winds for most of the episodes. I had Emily....or rather her character Beth with me for a couple. And we had ourselves some fun wrecking one of the sets.

All part of the plot of course.

Not looking forward to the next several days, even though I'll be having time off after tomorrow's shoot.

In a few days, I'm gonna get the crap beaten out of me on set. But before that? I'll be meeting Lu's brother for the first time.

He finally arrives tomorrow, after being delayed several times cos of work.

Odds are, I'll probably get the crap beaten out of me then as well!

Lu and I promised each other that tonight once I get home? We'll keep our hands off each other....sit down to make some plans. Wedding, working, travelling, money....kids.

We both want them, that's for sure. Getting in a lot of practice at making them too. Then once we're married....we're gonna go for it  😏

But first, we need a plan for ourselves....our life together.

Booyah!

I reckon I'll be the first to break that promise, not ashamed of it either. Because to me holding her, touching her, making love and falling asleep with her? Well....they're just as necessary to me as breathing and eating.

Lu seems shocked at herself sometimes. Not at what we do together but at the way she responds....initiates even.

My shy little computer nerd has one hella healthy streak of lust and sensuality. And I'm the lucky prick she wreaks havoc upon.