Wash Your Back

"Hey," Bellamy smiled walking up to the table with Raven, Octavia and Miller sitting with Clarke already. Clarke leaned up to kiss him before he sat down.

"I had Lincoln order you a Guinness," she said as he took the empty seat between her and Octavia.

Bellamy looked over to the bar where Lincoln was ordering their drinks.

"Does he need help?"

"Actually, my date has that covered," Raven said and Bellamy couldn't tell if that was a good or bad thing, how is he supposed to gauge Raven's date?

Clarke leaned over, giving him an ample view of her chest, "He's good."

Bellamy nodded, "I talked to Echo."

Clarke laughed, "Yeah, I know. We can discuss it later."

"Is that what you want to do?"

"Yes, I think it would be good for the both of us. I think now that I'm more comfortable with her, it'll actually be productive."

"Productive? You're not satisfied?"

"I didn't say that. I just... I don't know, can we not talk about it here? Your sister is giving us a look."

"My sister is next to me and definitely listening in on our conversation and is most likely horrified."

"And she's taking offense," Octavia said behind him and Clarke laughed.

"You really shouldn't listen in on people's conversations."

"It's only you! What could you do to Clarke that would—"

"Chains and whips excite me," Clarke deadpanned and Octavia's jaw dropped as Lincoln and Shaw walked over with their drinks.

"What did we miss?" Lincoln asked, dropping a Guinness in front of Bellamy.

"Clarke and Bellamy are into BDSM, something I didn't need to know about my brother."

"We're really not, O was eavesdropping and we made it exciting," Bellamy said and sure, it wasn't completely true, but they were into rope play and some choking and... that's too much information for Bellamy's sister.

"Anyway, Miles Shaw, this is Bellamy Blake, my boyfriend and Lincoln and Miller's boss. He's also my boss's boss and HR is having a hay day with that."

"Hey, man," Shaw nodded at Bellamy across the table. "You can call me Shaw. Everyone does."

"Cool. How'd you meet Raven?"

"Internet," they said together and everyone at the table laughed, because really?

"I flipped him the bird while he was trying to hack into NASA and he thought it was hilarious so we got to talking in some dark web chatroom that I was supposed to be taking down and I did. Eventually."

Shaw shook his head with a smirk, "She just wanted to keep talking to me."

"Yeah, yeah, lover boy, you're a real catch. Can we please talk about this," Raven gestured between Bellamy and Clarke. "Actually being a thing?"

Bellamy placed his hand on Clarke's thigh and she stroked his shoulder. "What are we supposed to say? A year of sexual tension finally being released its been fun."

"That is so gross but I'm glad my brother is finally happy," Octavia grimaced before turning it into a smile. "Seriously, I never thought I'd see him smile genuinely again." She elbowed his ribs and he leaned more into Clarke and she definitely didn't mind, she loved having his hands on her.