Nostalgia

Clarke sat at her desk, sucking at her job. She couldn't get Bellamy's promise Sunday morning out of her head and it was driving her insane that she couldn't do anything about it. Her ideas sucked and Lincoln was giving her weird looks all morning at the usual Monday meetings making her question what happened after Never Have I Ever Saturday night. Bellamy said they were all sufficiently drunk and she's handsy when she's drunk which isn't good when she's been staying away from him and horny as hell with the loss of his impeccable dick and implausible stamina. Seriously, that man can refrain for hours on end, and he's proved it a few times when she was so sore and he hadn't come once.

Her computer pinged, notifying her of an inner office chat request.

BBlakeCEO: Lunch?

CGriffinAAD: This is how you properly ask for lunch.

CGriffinAAD: What were you thinking?

BBlakeCEO: All right, smart ass. No sushi for you.

CGriffinAAD: Not fair, I'm always a smart ass, it can't suddenly be a condition.

BBlakeCEO: 12:30.

Clarke smiled, wishing she were seeing him now, but she'll take lunch, even if it... two hours away, how was it only 10:30?

"Clarke, what's going on?" Lincoln asked at her door.

"What do you mean?"

"Your work has been slacking the last few weeks."

"I—okay, full disclosure. And you're sworn to secrecy."

"You're sleeping with Bellamy and it's been a month since it's last happened because he's been an asshole and doing things he shouldn't have if he wants to make it a relationship and not just casual fucking?" he guessed and Clarke just gaped at him.

"I'm dating his sister and you two are obvious if you know what to look for. I do because I practically did the same thing with O, though I was smitten with her and she's a force and gets whatever she wants, me included."

"Okay, since you know, that's kind of it, I keep second guessing it which I don't think I've ever done before. I—"

"Do you love him?"

"That doesn't matter, he has to realize that how he's acted isn't appropriate in any relationship, even casual sex relationships."

"Okay, I don't need to know that about my girlfriend's brother."

"You asked what's wrong."

Lincoln shook his head, "Yeah, just... fix it."

"I'm going to lunch at 12:30."

"So is Bellamy."

"We may be eating together," she tried biting back her smile but Lincoln caught on.

"You're a lost cause, Griffin."

Clarke thought about everything that's transpired this past year with Bellamy. The mind blowing sex, the sneaking around and secrets and though Clarke hated the secrecy but everything else was fun and it wasn't just sex. He'd watch tv with her and order take out. They didn't do birthdays or Christmas or Valentine's Day which told Clarke everything she needed to know about their relationship and for the most part it was exactly that, casual sex, but she woke up one morning and he was still there. To see him that vulnerable, that relaxed, she had the urge to be the one to do that for him, to be the one that he could be vulnerable around and could help him relax.

"I love him."

"I'm pretty sure I'm not the one you should be telling that to."

"I'm pretty sure he won't want to hear it."