"Fucking magnificent baby."

"The bustier falls to the floor and I'm completely naked in the middle of my bedroom craving the touch of a man I'm forbidden to have. So I do the one thing I can, I get on the bed and open the drawer of my nightstand peeking at its content contemplating which toy to use."

"Bullet," he gasped and Clarke knew he was on the edge. Her fingers pushing slightly harder into her clit through the lace of her panties, she knows he won't be pleased with her but she needs more pressure than what he was allowing.

"I pick up the little bullet, testing the remote to see if I need to get new batteries for it, it'd be a shame for it to run out of juice before I could get off. Seeming fine I place it on the bed looking for more, I always need more, it's never enough."

"Clamps," he suggested.

"My eyes land on the nipple clamps hidden in the back for special occasions. After a day like today special attention would be perfect so I pull them out and play with the chain that kept them together while I search for one more. What else could I use?"

"Dildo."

"Which one?"

"Fuck... purple with ridges."

"I moan at the sight of the purple dildo, the deep ridges always gets me over the edge quickly and I know that's the only way he and I would be allowed to fuck. Deep, rough and quick, he's too important and busy to have time to fool around, even with his secretary."

"Fuck."

"So I pick up the dildo with its deep ridges and thick shaft. I close the drawer and lie on my bed. My fingers ply my nipples, preparing them for the delicious onslaught of pleasure pain from the clamps but not just yet. My fingers slip down to my clit and I tease myself a slight pressure just like Sir requested during lunch today, lighter even, barely a whisper of a touch. Touch your head for me like that baby, just a few seconds and tell me how it feels."

There was a choked moan on the other end before he answered, "Like your lips before I push into your mouth."

"Good, baby. Sir," Clarke corrected quickly. It wasn't a power thing with him, her calling him Sir, she just knows how much her calling him that gets to him. Only Clarke can call him that, with everyone else it's Mr. Blake, she gets Sir and if he's feeling generous, Bellamy. She loved calling him Bellamy, always in climax though, never at work or on a call or to her friends, to them he's Mr. Blake. Always the professional.

"Three," he stated.

"Yes sir," I agreed, I knew I fucked up and I knew I get punished for something as careless as a pet name. Three was nothing, three was easy, as though he's getting soft. I shook the thought out of my head. Bellamy Blake will never be soft when it comes to doling out punishments.

"So I grab the bullet in my left hand and the remote in my right, the wire connecting them tickles my stomach but it was sensual and arousing, I want it's teasing touch more but I can't wait anymore. I turn it on low before pressing it lightly on my right nipple watching it pebble before doing the same to the left, rubbing my thighs together for some much needed friction. I need the bullet on my clit, I need the sensation I need to feel something there.

"Some women like to start off low and build pressure. Some women feel the need of a bullet meant no self-control, the inability to self-please but it's an enhancement of the senses. A delicious enhancement that tightens the coil low in our bellies that controls our release, our orgasms. The touch of the cool bullet on my hot, engorged clit is a relief in itself, the need for the vibrations was more than I could handle much longer. I press it lightly into my clit as I turn it to medium, needing more than the low setting was giving me. I stroke it over my lips to my anus and let it play some there, wondering what it would feel like having an engorged penis just like the one I've been thinking about since I woke up this morning pushing past the tight hole and slipping inside, fucking my tight little asshole." They never talked about it, she didn't know where that came from but the moment the thought passed through her lips she didn't know if she should regret it or play it off in case he ever did want to.

"Fuck baby keep going."

"Bringing the bullet back to my clit, I close my legs slightly to hold it in place while I grab the clamps. The first was placed on the right nipple, taught and pinching and so deliciously painful I couldn't help but moan with pleasure, my clit throbbing even under the trill of the bullet. Then came the left nipple and fuck does that feel amazing!" I cooed quietly, Harper and Jasper were back at their cubicle on the opposite side of the office from her but other than that they're all clear.

"Shit, baby, I have a conference call. We are finishing this later."

"Yes, sir."

The line went dead and Clarke sighed as Miller came up to her and asked something but her head was spinning. She'd just said the filthiest things on the phone to her boss who's office was right behind her, getting a perfect view of her ass thanks to this weird chair that was strangely comfortable so she had no idea what Miller had asked nor did she have any idea how she wouldn't fall hard for her boss because her armor is cracking and she's defenseless against Bellamy Blake without it.