Chapter 12: Pillow material.

Start from the beginning

-------------------------------------------------------

Lance steps out of the bus. He had to stand the whole time because it was very crowded. Well what do you expect when you take the bus to the city on a Saturday. Lance is happy he decided to wear a warm hoodie. What he would give for Keith's warm beanie too. How did Keith wear that thing in the summer though? Like he had short sleeves but all black. And of course black pants. And a beanie. He must be immune to heat. Sometimes he took the beanie off and Lance saw sweat on his forehead, so it must have been warm for him though. Lance has to ask Keith why he would wear something like that in the summer. But first now he's finally here.. little shops.

Lance walks around and sees some places he has been with his mother. They where just your average h&m clothing stores. Now Lance wants to go to the smaller shops. And maybe he'll look into the rich area for fun. You know look at stuff you'll never even be able to afford.

It doesn't take long before he sees a small beauty store. This could be interesting. Maybe they have some skincare product he'll get addicted to. He enters the shop and he gets greeted by one of the people who works there. He walks over towards the skincare area. There are some interesting products here. Most of them are natural products without chemicals so that must be good.

Then he sees the price. And no not really worth it. Maybe they have some less expensive stuff too. He walks to other areas of the store. He sees one product he would like to buy and it isn't really expensive. It's a cinnamon lip balm. He likes cinnamon so why not put it on your lips.

He walks out of the little store and continues his journey. He's going to look at a couple more shops and then he deserves a cup of coffee. Well he has just decided that he deserves it.

He buys some skincare products and one product for his hair. Then he sees a nice coffee shop. Hopefully they have something with cinnamon. That lip balm made him want cinnamon now.

There aren't many people in the coffee shop at the moment. Just enough to have a good fibe but not like Starbucks that there are people everywhere. While he would go to Starbucks if he just wants coffee to take with him.

"Hello sir can I take your order?"

Lance didn't notice it was already his turn to order, so he looks up to the menu to make a decision really fast.
"I would like to have the cinnamon latte please."

The girl behind the counter presses some buttons on the screen in front of her
"Of course and do you want something to eat with with it?"

"No thank you." Lance replies.

"Alright then it will be 5 dollar.

Lance gives her the money and he sits down at a table waiting for his coffee. If the coffee here tastes good he will surely come back here again. He likes this place already. He takes out his phone out of his pocket and sees Pidge and Hunk ar texting at the moment.

     Pidge- No seriously he said we had to do page 43 till page 53 as homework.

     Hunk- No I clearly heard page 43 till 47 coming out of his mouth.

     Pidge- Dude this is Iverson we are talking about. You think he will only give 4 pages as homework? I think not!

     Hunk- But I clearly heard 43 and 47 Pidge. I don't want to do more then I should so you better not be playing with me now.

     Hunk- Otherwise no food for u >:(

     Pidge- Just do it!

Lance- I thought we had to make 33 - 40...