Part 7

After bidding my last goodbye to Mary and London, I sat on the passenger sit, whereas Asher sat on driver's seat and Cody and other two boys behind. Asher began to drive and I turned back and asked Cody "Where are we going?" 

Cody replied "New York, by the way you know Asher, this boy beside me is his brother Oliver the guy who hacked CCTV, he is an engineer and here beside him is his boyfriend Connor, he is a lawyer. You will be staying with them." 

I wave at them and said "Thank you guys for helping me and giving me a place to stay." Oliver said "It would be nice to have you around. Cody told us a lot about you and we are happy to help." I smile at them and turn back. We stayed silent for an hour or so Asher driving, Cody sleeping leaning his head on window and the other two cuddled and listening some music with their earphones on.

After about 3 hours we stopped at a gas station, there was a McDonald's beside it. Cody and I pulled up our hood, so as to hide our face. We went inside, Cody and I sat down on table while others went and ordered for us too. After we were done eating we were back on the road. 

This time Cody was driving, Asher in passenger seat and I sat in Cody's old place. This time Asher was sleeping,  Conner, Oliver and I were chatting. I told them more about me and what I desire to pursue, while they told me that both of them work in same firm, one in law department and other in IT department. We only had approximate 4 hours more left to reach New York. 

After more two hours, my phone began to ring I saw the time as per London clock was 5:45 am. I saw it was Alex calling, so I answered his call. Before I could say he said "I told you, you were a spoiled brat who slaps there fiancé just 3 days before marriage and create a scene?" 

I was pissed and said "Will you stop judging me? I am on my way to New York, if anyone calls my number don't answer and if they track you down give them your old number, I am throwing this sim away. I will contact you soon. Please don't tell anyone I am in New York." He said "I am in LA for a week. I can't return your cell just yet, please use this cell and number, I will give them some other number. And for keeping all your secrets and helping you, you need to tell me what the hell is going on with you." 

I sighed and said "I will tell you but not right now, can you do me one more favor? Can you throw my old sim away? So that my parents won't be able to track you down." He chuckled like usual and said "Okay, I will throw it after this call and text you my original number, so we can stay in touch and you can tell me about this whole mess when we meet." 

I nodded and said "Thank you and sure will tell you when we meet." With that we disconnected our call and within second I had a new text message from unknown number "Its me Alex, stay safe and if you ever need help just ping me." 

I don't understand this boy one minute he think I am a spoiled brat and other minute he is all good and ready to help me. Whoever he is I don't know why but he is the first person after Cody and Daniel whom I trust. I just hope so he does not break my trust or hurt me like Daniel.

Cody ask me "Who was it?" I replied "The guy I swapped my phone with, I need that phone so I told him just to discard the sim. Mom and dad do not know I brought a new phone when I was on trip so it will be impossible to track me down without my original number. After reaching NYC the first thing I need is a new sim and few makeup accessories." He nodded and drove silently.