Part 12

The weekend went by fast, with me unpacking my things and settling down. Today is Monday and I did not tell the boys about Alex's proposal. I was still in thought whether I am making a right choice or wrong.

I did my daily routine and called Alex. He answered after few rings "Hello" I said "Alex can we meet now it's urgent?" He said "Okay, text me your address I will be there in few minutes." With that we disconnected the call and I gave him my address. He replied back saying "Just around the corner, be there in 5." I got my shoe, bag and house key. I locked the house and stood out waiting for him to arrive.

After a minute or two, he came. He parked his car on our driveway and got down and said "What's so urgent?" I said "Can you drive us to New York School of Business? I will explain everything on our way. It is just a few minutes away." He looked pissed and said "I know where it is, what is so urgent I was on my way to office. Sit inside fast."

I nodded and sat inside, he sat on driver's seat and started the engine. I said "I took admission in that college last week in name of Emma Wilson but they won't allow me to cancel the admission. I called and they said admission will be cancelled but you can't have refund. I paid them $7300, so you are know here and if you ask them they will return back." He said angrily "I will give you $8000 why you need to go and ask them. We have so much more money then that."

Now I was angry and said "You have money not me, that money is important for me. And as my future husband you need to help me or I am not marrying you."

He looked at me in shock and asked "You mean it? You will not back away later on right and what are you doing?" I was wearing the black wig, I said "I need to hide myself from them, tell them I am your Personal Assistant and I will marry you." He nodded and parked his car. We made our way to office silently. 

The office lady stood as soon as she saw Alex and said "Hello Mr. Hilton, to what do we owe a visit from you?"

Alex told her "This is my PA she took admission last week but due to some business I am transferring her to Paris. Can you give her the refund? As much as I know there is no policy of keeping the admission money of any student who wants to cancel their admission." 

She looked down and apologized "Sorry sir but this year many student's were opting out so that they will not leave we told them we are not giving them refund so that they stay. Sorry Ms. Wilson, we will give you your refund right away."

I nodded and she went inside to bring the money they owed me. Alex turned to me and asked "Happy?" I again nodded at him. After the lady gave me refund, we left and Alex started driving. 

I ask him "Where are we going?" He looked my way and again on road and said "Remove that wig, you look weird and we are going to my place. We need to discuss many things." I nodded and asked "When do you plan to announce our wedding?"

He said "Why in such a hurry to marry me?" I rolled my eyes and he continued "I was thinking tonight we tell my parents and then in a day or two to media. Are you okay with it?"

I said "Yes, lets get this over as soon as possible." We reached the same place we met last time, I asked him "You said we are going to your place, then why are we here in your office?" He gave the car for valet parking and started walking, I followed him.

He told me "This is where I live. I have a penthouse on the topmost floor just above my office." We entered the elevator and he pressed 20 on it. I said "So am I also going to stay here after we get married?" He nodded and started typing something on his phone.