Mina sighed. "Well, what do you think?" She asked.

"That's just the usual her," Chou Tzuyu told them with a blank face. "That's Momo for you."

"My girlfriend! I'm so sorry!" Momo ignored her friends' comment and apologized to Dahyun.

Dahyun glared at Momo. "Me?! Your girlfriend?! You don't even know my name!" She retorted.

"I do know your name!" Momo said as she took a step closer to Dahyun. "You are Kim Dahyun!" She exclaimed as she pointed at Dahyun.

"Well, you're right. I am Kim Dahyun!" She confirmed. "And how did you know my name? I don't remember introducing myself to you!" She yelled at Momo then she gasped. "Are you perhaps a stalker?!" She accused Momo with a glare.

"I've known you since we were kids you idiot!" Momo yelled back. Everyone's jaw dropped. Like, what the heck is happening? Are we being pranked by Momo? Is there a hidden camera somewhere? But Dahyun would have spotted it right away if there is any, right?

"Wha— wait. Say what?" Chaeyoung asked, confusion laced in her voice. If only you were one of the random students passing by us, you would laugh your ass out by seeing our confused faces.

"I used to call you Dubu before. I guess you don't remember me?" Momo continued, her voice cracking a bit.

"Oooh, a bit of drama. I like that," I commented with a nod. I was met by a hard slap on the head, brought to you by none other than Jihyo.

"D–Dubu? The last time I heard that was from— no way. You can't be her!" Dahyun told Momo in disbelief.

Momo smiled sadly. "But I am her. I am Moguri," she replied.

"Moguri?" Jeongyeon snickered. "Seriously, I feel like we're in some sort of a show or something."

Nayeon slapped Jeongyeon's shoulder. Oooh, they're close now? "Hey, you just ruined their moment," she scolded Jeongyeon. "I was about to cry but you just have to say something like that." She then sniffled.

Jeongyeon looked down. "I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"Moguri? As in the girl who loves to eat jokbal and always asks for my food?" Dahyun asked for a confirmation.

Momo rolled her eyes. "Duh, wasn't it obvious a while ago?" She grinned.

"Y–You're really her!" Dahyun exclaimed. "I can't believe it, oh my gosh! It's you! It's you!" She happily said before hugging Momo. Momo hugged back tightly. Are these two crazy or what?

Jihyo groaned beside me. "Oh man, I was actually rooting for more drama," she muttered. And just like what she did to me earlier, I slapped her head. She glared at me but didn't do anything.

"Who knew that a fucking reunion would happen here," Mina said with a gummy smile. What the fuck, can you imagine an innocent looking girl with a gummy smile like her cursing? 'Cause I can't.

"Language, you penguin," Jeongyeon scolded.

"I knew you were a penguin," Chaeyoung butted in while grinning.

Mina ignored her and looked at Jeongyeon in disbelief. "What? Tzuyu can curse but I can't?" She scoffed.

"I'm tall enough to curse," Chou Tzuyu replied shortly. What? That doesn't make sense.

"That doesn't make sense!" Mina answered. She just took out the words outta my mind.

Suddenly, we heard someone sniffling. We looked around and saw that it was from Jeongyeon. "T–That, was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," she said between sniffles. "Aside from me, of course," she quickly added.