•2•

Today was the day I was meeting Grayson, you know the one that "accidentally" texted me. So turns out, he's a big youtuber (what? I did my research) and has a twin?
Honestly Gray and Ethan look very similar but weren't identical enough to fool the naked eye.
*ding*
From: Grayson
Hey. I'm leaving my house right now, can't wait to see you soon.

OH FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE
I wasn't ready, i didn't even have my outfit wtf.
I quickly opened my closet and tried to put on the cutest outfit possible, what? i'm meeting a cute guy let me live. I was able to put my outfit together just in time. I wore a purple turtleneck with my black leggings and flats. I had just over 5 minutes to get to starbucks and made it as the clock hit 12.

As soon as I entered, my eyes searched his hazel orbs but they were nowhere to be found. I took a seat at a table hoping that he hadn't stood me up because now that's just a bitch move.

Suddenly my eyes were covered by large hands and I had a heart attack for a good two seconds before I looked up at his angelic face. There he was, right in front of me, Grayson Bailey Dolan.

Grayson's POV
She sat down at the table calmly and was waiting for my presence.

The angels took their time on that face and made her look naturally like a princess without trying. The last time I saw her was 6 years ago when we were 15.

I approached her and scared her as a joke and honestly her expression could've easily been memed.

Her face was of a goddess, her plump pink lips looked so kissable, her hair fell right beneath her beautiful breasts, her lashes making her beautiful, honey brown eyes stand out.

A/N: hey sorry for the wait school started and my junior year is stressful, i just wanna sleep
ok love you my babes, comment if you see a mistake and please be active, please vote using the star, much love💛