Chapter Forty Two- Breakfast, Books and Pages

Start from the beginning

"Why can't you just stay here?" Harry says and I sit up seeing he now has boxers on.

"Because I can't, you know I would but I promised Jade I would go" I say as I move past him into the bathroom in which he then follows me. I start to prepare my tooth brush and Harry opens the cupboard and gets out a spare from the box.

"But she has Klaus! It's not like you would be leaving her on her own" he says as he puts the tooth paste on our brushes.

"I know- Wait, why don't you just come with us?" I say with a mouth full of foam. He spits some of his out before answering.

"Oh yeah that would look good, both of us walking out your house together, great idea!" He says sarcastically causing me to roll my eyes.

"No... I meant you climb out the window, run round the back and pretend your just walking down the street see them waiting in the car, go up and talk to them ask what they're doing and then say something like 'I'll come too' and just get in the car" I say after spitting foam out of my mouth into the basin.

"I can't just invite myself" he says with a mouthful.

"It's Klaus He isn't going to care" I say. He rolls his eyes and I sigh before begging.
"Please?" I day and give him a look that I know he couldn't say no to. He rolls his eyes as he pauses for a second before putting his tooth brush back down.

"Fine, but I'm gonna need my shirt" he says and I frown as I put the brush back too.

"Right now?" I question.

"Yep" He says with a smirk as he leans against the door frame folding his arms over his chest.

"Just let me get another shirt-"

"No come on, off" he demands and blocks me from getting past him.

"Harry!"

"You weren't so shy last night and you did much worse then just take your shirt off!" He says with a huge smirk on his face clearly fucking horny cause when are guys not?

"So did you" I say back.

"Yeah but the difference is I'll admit it" he says and I frown.

"I'll admit it too" I scoff and he laughs lightly.

"Okay go on then, tell me what you did last night" he says as he takes a step towards me.

"Amy! Are you coming or what?" Jade's voice echos through the room causing us both to laugh lightly.

"I hate you" I whisper as I push past him into the other room.

"Shirt..." He says still with the stupid smirk on his face. I sigh Turing my back to him before pulling the shirt over my head. Before I could even turn around to give him the shirt I feel him wrap his arms around my waist picking me up off the floor. He sniggers as I gasp trying to stay quite as he throws me onto the bed after spinning us around twice.

"Go!" I laugh as he lands on top of me sniggering too. He plants a kiss on my face and another on my lips before jumping off me.

"Love you too" He laughs as he pull his jeans on, winking at me cheekily making my cheeks blush. I laugh as he stumbles putting his shoes on causing him to flip me off. He head for the window carrying his shirt and phone blowing me a kiss sarcastically before climbing out.