What a Coincidence

My head began to pound from the impact. I started to lose consciousness. I laid on the cold blue tile floors for a while. I heard voices, but I couldn't make up what they were saying. I controlled myself and fought through the pain. I opened my eyes to see a bunch of kids laughing. I was dizzy and my shoulder hurt, but I didn't play attention to the pain. I slowly jumped on my feet. I leaned back on the lockers and just took a break. I needed to just calm down, control myself for a second. A girl started to strutt her way toward me. My hearing became better as I was calming down. She was less than a foot away from me. She had one hand on her hip and the other one down. She made her other hand into a fist. Her voice was the most annoying thing I've ever heard. She spoke clear, "You want me to be done beating the shit out of you? Then learn how to shut the fuck up. You're nothing and you will never be anything." I looked around to find her "partner in crime" Nash, but I didn't see him anywhere. Then a flashback appeared in my head. 

It was seventh grade. I was walking home from school like every other day. I heard a loud call from behind. I ignored it and kept walking. I knew what was coming to me, so I kept walking. The voice began to get louder and closer. I started to run. I was almost home, but not that close. I only had a few blocks to go and then I'm safe. I ran faster until someone grabbed my arm. I fell back. I looked into the persons eyes. They were crystal blue. They reminded me of happiness. He smiled and said, "Woah, what are you in a rush for" I was short out of breathe. I released my arm from his hand and kept walking faster. He caught up to me and started walking at the same pace as me. I said, "What do you want seriously? I don't have time for this." He chuckled and said, "Just tell me what you're running from. Are you late? What's going on? You look scared." Why was he so concerned? I don't even know him. "Don't worry about it."  The voices began to appear again, but instead of being behind me, they were right in front of me. I turned the other way, but the girl grabbed my arm and said, "You're not getting away this easy." The boy looked over to me and saw fear in my eyes. "Wow. What is going on here?" The girl looked at him. She was obviously attracted to him because she was kept saying how I'm her "friend" and how it was just a joke. He was so dumb, he fell for it. For a very attractive boy, he was very stupid. I just turned around and kept walking home; leaving them infactuated by another.

I snapped back into reality and I was all alone. I don't remember what happened, but my arm was killing me. I walked to the bathroom and pulled up my sleeve. I looked at my wrists and felt nothing, but regret. I looked my arm and saw a big bruise. I just rolled my eyes and brushed it off. It wasn't the first time I had scars on my body. I rolled down my sleeve and took out my phone. I got a text from @laxboii5: "Hello beautiful, I'm leaving school now. I listened to you and tried to stay away from my friends. Today was good actually. Nothing really happened. Can I hear about your day?" I smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I answered back: "Of course, my love. I'm leaving school now." I heard a phone ring from a few feet away. I looked over and I saw douchebag Nash. He smiled at his phone. My phone rang and it was @laxboii5 again. He replied: "Can't wait to hear all about it." I smiled and typed, "Same here." but I was rudely intertupped by Nash. "What are you smiling about?" I looked over to find him smirking. I smirked back and said, "Just someone." He moved closer and said, "Ooh, didn't know lonely girl had a boyfriend." I rolled my eyes and looked down at my phone and sent the message. "Not yet." His phone rang and on the screen it said, "Same here." from a someone named, "My true love." I looked at it and said, "Who is that? Rose? Didn't know she was girlfriend material." He laughed and turned to me. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "She's just someone to have around until I meet this one." I nodded and said, "So, company?" He smiled and said, "Exactly." My phone rang and it was my mom. I said, "Well, I'll see you around?" I began walking foward. He nodded and said, "I better." I looked back and laughed. He was different without his friends and his girlfriend. He was better.