everyone looked at chenle with pity. they felt sorry for him. but what can they do? it's chenle and jisung's problem, they can't just join in.. they might make it worst.

i'm so stupid!❞ chenle cried out and ruffled his hair

baby chan cupped chenle's face and gave him a small smile ❝uncle lele is not stupid.❞ he said even if he didn't understand what was happening.

it's just been 2 days..❞ jeno spoke ❝and jisung clearly misses you.

chenle rolled his eyes. he knew the guys pitied him. ❝stop, i know you are saying that just to comfort me.

i'm serious.

jaemin nodded. ❝jeno's right. jisung said he misses your loud laughs.

renjun remembered something ❝oh and he also said he listens to real music, and that's your laugh.❞ renjun laughed

chenle covered his face ❝he missed my laugh, not me.

everyone sighed at him.

then jeno's phone was ringing. jeno quickly picked it up, thinking it was his mom, asking him where he is.

but it was jisung.

what a great timing.❞ jeno accepted the call and placed his phone at the middle after pressing loudspeaker

"hyung?" jisung voice could be heard from the phone

chenle widened his eyes upon hearing the familiar voice.

oh jisung?❞ renjun slapped jeno to make him stop from laughing

"hyung have you seen chenle?" jisung sounded so sad "i visited their house and his mom said that he didn't come home yet."

why?❞ jeno asked, thinking that it would be boring if he'd tell him that chenle is with them, hearing the call

"hyung i'm worried. what if he's out there, alone in the dark. what if something bad will happen to him?" jisung was near to crying

chan frowned ❝uncle jisung sounds like he's going to cry-

mark quickly hugged chan and covered his mouth.

donghyuck, who is sitting beside mark, placed his index finger on top of his lips, telling him to be quiet.

"wait.. i heard baby chan." jisung sniffed

uhh yeah.. we're at mark's..❞ jeno hoped that jisung didn't find out that chenle's with them

the doorbell rang, causing everyone to freeze. except for chenle, he was smiling.

he actually ordered pizza so he quickly stood up and went to the main door.

while chenle was doing his thing, everyone went back to listening to jisung.

"i'm also here.. outside.. chenle?"

everyone turned to look at chenle standing still on the main door.

donghyuck noticed chan yawning ❝are you sleepy?❞ he whispered, not wanting to disturb the couple at the main door.

chan nodded and went to donghyuck. ❝can papa sing me a song?

donghyuck then remembered about taeil telling him that kids like to be sang.

mark nodded his head, telling donghyuck to sing for chan.

let's go upstairs hmm?❞ donghyuck carried chan

i'll go and make his milk.❞ mark also stood up and slowly went to the kitchen while donghyuck went up to mark's room.

renjun saw the both and found it sweet. they are like a married couple, which they aren't. they aren't even in a relationship.

renjun left the two, jaemin and jeno, who was so focused at the chensung couple, and followed mark to the kitchen.

mark

mark flinched causing him to put too much milk power on the bottle. ❝dude you should knock next time.

renjun giggled ❝there's no door.

mark ignored him and went back to making milk for chan.

renjun walked closer, observing mark ❝you look like a dad.

i am.

and donghyuck as a mom.

mark stopped himself from placing milk powder on the bottle, he's afraid he might mess it up. he turned to renjun, his brows furrowed. ❝stop it.

renjun sat at the kitchen counter ❝you know, the guy who would end up with donghyuck is lucky.

i don't think so.❞ mark got back his senses and continued what he was doing ❝donghyuck likes to joke around, he's very active, and it'll be like taking care of a kid instead of a husband.

renjun raised his brows at the older ❝yeah?

yeah. donghyuck deserve someone who understands him and give time for him.

renjun knew where this was going ❝give one example then.

mark mixed milk and water. someone like me? mark shook off the thought. ❝i don't know but i'm sure it's not just anyone.

the younger was expecting for the older to say his name as an example. ❝i'm wondering who chan's mom is..

let's not talk about her. i also don't know who she is and i don't want to know.❞ mark said before leaving renjun in the kitchen.

t b c