Chapter 4

Yasmin's POV;

"YASMIN!" Milly, Reece, Blake and George scream as they burst through my front door, their hands filled with sweets and crisps.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I laugh at how mental they all are.

"We are here to get ready with you for the party!" Blake cheers.

Brad is picking me up and taking me, I can't tell them yet!

"Harvey is taking me because I promised him but you guys can get ready here and then go straight there?" I ask, hoping they get the message.

"Of course Yas, no problem." Reece smiles.

Well thank fuck for that.

The boys stay downstairs and watch some shit on the tv whilst me and Milly go upstairs to prepare. I set out all of my makeup and all of my hair stuff.

After doing a very glam makeup look and straightened my hair, the boys came up to get ready too.

"Hey Yas." Blake says, walking in, stopping and starts stroking my hair.

"You are so weird Blake, honestly." I laugh whilst finding my dress.

"It's my speciality, hunny." He grinned massively.

"Blakey, my loverboy, where's my jeans?" George shouts from the spare room.

"I don't know sweetheart, let me find them." He shouts back whilst frantically looking in his bag.

"You two are as bad as each other, Reece is the only normal one." I spoke.

"Blakey, baby, please may you get me bomber jacket hanging up in Yasmin's room?" Reece questions sweetly from the other room.

"Of course babycakes, be right there." He says and disappears into the other room.

I take that back, they all are a bunch of losers.

•••

It was almost 8pm and I had just finished getting ready. The boys and Milly had left and Harvey has arrived home from work.

"Please be safe tonight Yas, if there is any problems call me!" Harvey says, worry in his face.

"You can trust me Harv, I will be fine." I smile.

"Love you Yas." Harvey speaks.

"I love you too Harv." I say walking over to the door. I see Brad's car pull up and I walk over.

"Hey." I say, whilst shutting the car door.

"Hi, you look.. nice." He says, awkwardly.

"Yeah, you too, I guess." I say, looking out the window.

The rest of the journey consists of Drake playing in the background. We arrive at Viola's house. There are people already passed out in the front garden and the house is buzzing.

"Follow my lead, okay?" Brad asks, grabbing my hand. I'm reluctant at first, this is so weird.

"Um- yeah okay." I say, slowly relaxing into it.

He walks me through the house and over to our group of friends.

Milly was sitting on Blake's knee, Reece and George sitting either side. James and Connor was standing next to them talking amongst themselves. Viola and Tristan were dancing next to them, laughing.

As we arrived, We got the weirdest looks from the group.

"Am I missing something?" Blake shouts over the music.