The Fallen Angel

You know that feeling of being completely an utterly alone? How it almost seems like the only thing around and that can be heard is you yourself an every single breathe that you take, seems to be amplified ever more so from the absence of sound. Unfortunately however, it most definitely becomes much,much worse during the night hours when everything almost seems dead from the total lack of activity and commotion. However, the worst thing out of all of this is the fact that you are alone with your very own thoughts. Those very thoughts that are normally drowned out by your usual day to day activities. During the night however, they seemed to get a mind of their own as they increase in frequency and intensity. This is also when your darker thoughts come to fruition as well;like your deepest burried fears an your past mistakes.  These very thoughts were now currently plaguing their most recent victim as every one of them seemed to be wagging an internal war within his own subconscious mind.

He had been dreaming of victory and glory when it seemed to be interrupted by his own internal monologue. His eyes opened a slight crack as they seemed to dart to his alarm clock on the bedside table. 'Not again...why must this happen to me? It always happens..' he thought groggy for he was not completely awake just yet. It was past midnight according to his clock and he had been up late vigorously training, pushing himself beyond his current limits.  For his hard earned title had been taken from him,unrightfully so. He had promised himself time and time again that he would get it back, no matter the cost. However, he was distracted by a voice that seemed to come from the very air around him,when in reality it was in fact much closer.

'You Idiot... you truly believe that title was rightfully yours?! No! You slaughtered your very own father in cold blood without a single ounce of remorse! You have killed countless lives without a single thought, all because it gives you purpose. However, it truly shows how weak you truly are. For you don't want anyone to get close to you, to see what you truly are: a merciless killer; a cold hearted murderer who will never be accepted or loved,who will always be alone an who will die alone with no one at all!' The voice seemed to have a dark and demonic undertone as it sneered and gloated at him. It had been with him since his youth, and seemed to be growing stronger with every mistake that he had unintentionally made,before and today.

He shook his head in defiance as he seemed to shoot back,"No! My father gave me that title! I've earned it time and time again and have upheld it several times! An I don't want to make the same mistake if anyone were to ever get close to me...You know as well as I do that my power is unpredictable! I could lash out at any moment! No...you are no longer welcome here!" Part of what he said wasn't internally true however; he had in fact grown close to someone:Azure, the one who had truly accepted him for who he was, despite his many flaws.

The voice seemed to find it amusing as it chuckled, its voice ringing out" How stupid can you be?! You're forgetting how many times you
have lost and how your title was snatched from you! Meta Knight was it? Oh that's right...he beat you without even truly breaking a sweat! Pathetic! Truly pathetic...However,if you put your faith and trust in me,I can help you reclaim what is rightfully yours. Wouldn't that be nice? You would have your title back an your strength would increase more than you could ever want...what do you say,Galacta?"

Galacta seemed to consider this for a moment,his thoughts seeming to spin uncontrollably. They were right, he had fought to the death against the other warrior time and time again, but he still had inevitably lost no matter what he had done. It did seem nice to become the galaxies strongest warrior once more;the title that was bestowed upon him many centuries ago. His decision finalized, he nodded his head and replied,"Very well then. I accept your offer. You better not be lying."

"Heh,wise choice. I forgot to mention one little thing...your body and soul now belong to me! Yet again you were blinded by your pride an it shall be your undoing!" The voice seemed to laugh maniacally an it seemed to wrap around the very fabric of his being as it took complete an utter control.