" BAD NEWS "

Brian's P.O.V

    It's been 2 months since I've seen Baby Brianna or even got in touch with Asiah, Baby Brian is currently 2 months getting big like any other baby !!

Ashley's P.O.V

     Everything with Brian far as our Relationship had been going fine, he checks his phone in at night he gave me the password to all of his social network accounts even his credit card pin !! Cash Out !! But, anyways he really hasn't got over the fact that Asiah took his baby away from him so, who knows where his mind is ?? Hopefully she change her mind !!

       Me and Brian was at the park playing with baby Brian  on the slide when i got this text on my phone. I opened the text message and it was a text from Asiah.

I read the text which mad me leave the park right away to go find the baby !!

   Text Message

Asiah - Hurry up and find the baby otherwise it's over for her little life, she inside my room Wrapped in a plastic bag under the cover bleeding to death i want her and myself dead try to save her cause i'm not coming back love you Ashley you were a good friend and yes !! Brian had a good dick pretty small but have a nice amazing life take care of my baby if she's still alive when you get there good luck Ashley and Brian !!

        Soon as i told Brian what the message said we left the park right away and headed straight to Asiah's house. We mad it to the house like 5 mins after we left the park and Brian went in i had to stay in the car with Brian jr.

Brian's P.O.V

    As i walked into Asiah's house all i seen was a trail of blood leading from the bathroom to bedroom to the bed. I went into the bed room and heard the baby crying. I opened the plastic bag and the baby was all cut up and bloody, i grabbed asiah's cover on her bed and Wrapped the baby in it, and headed out back to the car. Blood was all over my clothes everywhere outside on the ground we was leaving a trail. Anyways i made it to the car and rushed to the hospital right away !!

       Soon as we made it to the hospital they admitted her to the back and told us to sit in the lobby.

Ashley's P.O.V

   I never thought Asiah was the type of person to do that to her kids as much as she love baby's but, she gone get hers that's not even right !! Why would you try to kill your own baby that you gave birth two, even if you didn't give birth to it why kill anyone ??

                *2 weeks later * 

Brian's P.O.V

    I Got a call from the hospital and they told me it was time for Brianna to be released,  but they also said i couldn't take her without her mother's permission !? Noooo... they can't do this to me her mom doesn't want me to have her. Me and Ashley headed down to the hospital after my sister took Baby Brian, to go and find out about Baby Brianna.

   We mad it to the hospital and at the front desk they said CPS ( Child Protective Service ) had took her downtown to their office . We headed downtown and we couldn't get her right away so they set up a court date for us on  Monday to try to win her back !!

           * Monday Morning *

   I got up hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes and hopped out. I put on my all black t shirt, all black pants and my Jordan's ( gamma 11's ). After i got dressed i went to wake up Ashley for her to get ready.

Ashley's P.O.V

   Brian woke me up i went to take a 15 minute shower then got out to get dressed. I put on my all black sun dress that had a silver chain made to it with my black and silver sandals. I then woke up Baby Brian washed him up and put his clothes on. I put him on a white t shirt, and his all black Levis with his Jordan's ( gamma 11's ) !!

Brian's P.O.V

    We left the house stopped at Jack in the Box to get something to eat and went downtown to the court room. We made it there in enough time and the session began with a lot of questions.

    Judge Questions For Brian ?!

Judge - Well i see your case is about a 2 month old baby girl named Brianna, and i believe that your trying to get custody of her ?

Brian - Yes that's true.

Judge - Well when this baby was admitted to the hospital it looks like she cut and beat pretty badly. What do you have to say about that ?

Brian - To tell the truth sir i had got a call telling me where the baby was at the time to come and get her otherwise she'll be left or found dead if i didn't make it in time, so i went to find the baby and checked her in the hospital to get help right away .

Judge - Well where's her mother ?

Brian - I have no clue where her mother is i haven't had any contact with her since she made the call to my wife about the incident.

Judge - Being that your famous and i know you have a stable place to stay and your wife takes care of your first child and y'all show no harm to the one you have now I'll let you get the baby BUT, we can't give her to you without her mother's permission so.... were going to give you the papers that her mother have to sing and when you bring them back with her signature then  she's all yours !! Case Close, Send the next one in