The Biggest Mistake Ever

Brian's P.O.V

    Damn A was looking sexy af ( ass fuck )when she got out the shower. Making a nigga hard and shit !! I mean she had water drippin everywhere . But, anyways i went to hop in the shower of course i had clothes at her apartment i stay there from time to time.

      Like 10 mins later i hopped out the shower threw on my basketball shorts and my socks and laid on the bed. Asiah comes out of no where and cut the room light and tv off and gets on top of me and start kissing on me.

     Ashley's P.O.V

    It was like 3 in the morning my head was fucking pounding my fever was going up and Brian still never answered my text. So decided to call Brian and he finally answered!!

         Conversation

Ash ~ hello

Kid ~ Hello Who This?

Ash ~ Nigga don't act dumb where tf ( the fuck ) my keys at ?

Kid ~ Right here on the dresser

Ash ~ The dresser ? Where tf ( the fuck ) you at ?

Kid ~ Just no ill be there in the morning

         Ends The Call !!

I just went to lay down cause Brian always want to play fucking games i wonder do i look like a toy to him ??

   Asiah's  P.O.V

   I climbed on top of Brian and started kissing him, he never rejected so i guest he wanted me to continue.  Mins later he flipped me over on the bed and took control. I started to get nerves cause i was a Virgin i was only 17 but i told him i was 28 but i lied, he believed me like always.

     He snatched my towel off and started kissing all over my neck. I let out a small moan so i guest to him that mean i was ready. He open my legs a little wider and stuck it in. It did kind of hurt but felt good at the same time.

     I started moaning even louder because it felt like a rock going inside of me. I guest it was cause he was hard or whatevea but anyways. He had slid his hands down my back to get a good grip on my ass. After so long i came or whatevea then he stopped cause i was tired and we both went to sleep.

     Ashley's P.O.V

   It was like 9 am and i heard someone knocking on the door. I got out the bed and answered the door and of course it was Brian.  " Where tf ( the fuck ) yo key at? Brian didn't respond he just went upstairs to take a shower.

     10 mins later he got out the shower and told me hop in cause we had an appointment to go to. 10 mins later i hopped out threw on my clothes and headed downstairs to where he was.

   We headed out the house 15 mins later we arrived at some clinic place. Brian signed me in and we went to the waiting room. The doctor called me and Brian to the back right away.

   The doctor came into the room and asked a few questions.

  Doctor Questions ?

Doctor ~ How are you today ms Ashley? Ashley~  I'm doing fine just feeling a little sick.

Doctor ~ okay let me check your weight and draw some blood.

    The doctor checked my weight he told me i had gained 20 pounds my blood flow is fine but my fever is cause I'm pregnant.  When he told me that Brian dumb ass gone look at me and smile. Little do he no i want an abortion cause wasting my life with his ass is pointless. I don't want no kids fucking my career up and taking all my shine.

Brian's P.O.V

   I knew from the jump Ashley told me she didn't want kids but i did what i had to do to keep her right?

    Anyways we left the clinic and Ash told me she was hungry. So we went to McDonald's, I mean damn she really was hungry she ordered everything in a LARGE !!

      Ashley's P.O.V

   While we waited in the drive through for them to give us our food i got a text message from my bestfriend Asiah.

      Text Message

A~ hey wyd ( what you doing ) ?

Ash ~ Nun i was trying to get in touch with you yesterday

A ~ O lol i was with my boo getting turnt up !!

Ash ~ Lol just make sure yo boo Wrapping it up!!

A ~ ......

           End Of Conversation! !

Omg ( o my god ) they was taking to long 5 mins later they came to the window with our food but by then i told Brian to park the car cause i had to pee.

       Brians P.O.V

   " While Ash went into McDonald's to pee i heard something going off, it was her phone on the seat."

   I seen it was a text from my bae Asiah

i went to the message to see what they were talking about. I read over the messages and something made me stop in my tracks I Didn't Wrap It Up !!

      Damn the biggest mistake ever