" Asiah And Ashley Meets Up "

Ashley P.O.V

    After we left McDonald's we went home ate our food and decided to go pick up my bestfriend Asiah. We left back out 5 minutes later we arrived at Asiah's house. Brian blew the horn and she came outside to join us in the car.

   Asiah's P.O.V

   Hey kid and Ash where we headed to?

Ash replied gotta get some out of Wal-Mart then to the movies. I replied okay, 15 mins later we arrived at Wat-Mart Brian dropped us off at the door and went to park the car.

       I asked Ash what she gotta get out of here, she replied healthy snacks.

         Conversation

A ~ what you mean ? why health ?

Ash ~ So my baby can be healthy duh ??

A ~ Omg ( O My God ) your pregnant ? congratulations boo !!

Ash ~ thx !! somebody excited

A ~ when did you find out ??

Ash ~ this morning

A ~ Awww !!

   Brian's P.O.V

       I parked the car and went inside Wal - Mart. I called Ash phone to see where they at she said she on the ile where the vitamins are. I made my way to the ile while fans kept charging at me but anyways made my way through. 

         I turned on the ile and i stopped when i seen Asiah looking at the pregnancy test on the shelf. Me and Ash both looked at her and asked her why she buying a test?

      I knew why was buying a pregnancy test cause I know i didn't wrap it up but, anyways we both played it off.

   Ashley's P.O.V

    Brian and A was acting real strange she just kept eye balling tf ( the fuck ) out of him . So i started eye balling both of them. I picked up my vitamins A got her test we went to the front we checked out our self then left .

    We got back in the car and headed to the movies. 5 mins later we arrived at the movie theater we bought our tickets to Think Like A Man 2 !!

    We got our popcorn slush and candy or whatevea and entered the theater.

   Asiah's P.O.V

    In the middle of the movie i had to use the bathroom so i went. I went into the stall to take the pregnancy test. I peed on the test and two bars showed up, i thought to myself o shit what is Brian and i gonna do ??

  I wrapped the test up and put it in my purse Now i remember to wrap something up stupid me lol !! I went back to the theater. 15 mins later the movie was over and we left.

   Brian's P.O.V

   I took the girls to Sonic to get something to eat. After we got done eating it was around 10 they wanted to hit the club but it wasn't my plan so i took them home to get dressed. They switched cars and took they self to the club.

        After A and Ash left i hit up Avery the chick i met at the studio.

               Conversation

Kid ~ wassup ma wyd ( what you doing ) ?

Avery ~ Nothing board

Kid ~ What you bout to get into ?

Avery~ Just chill why wassup?

kid ~ nothing just thinking about you !

Avery ~ aww 7777 sunset come over

kid ~ Ight ma be there in 5

   Ashley's P.O.V

   Me and A wasn't really about to go to the club we really drove a few blocks away from the house to watch his cheating ass. After a while i spotted kid walking out the house.

    I trailed him far away where he wouldn't see me. 5 mins later we pulled up to this condo in the middle of no where.   Asiah ~ Who house is this ?

Ashley~ idk ( i don't know ) but we about to find out !!